uh oh, went to the dark side

blownws6

Registered
Well after a long thought process, I bought a left over 08 zx 14. I have'nt gotten it home yet but I am trading my cbr 1k in, and I have to strip all the goodies off of it. here's some pics I took while I was there, and the last pick is one I robbed of of the web. the color is saphire blue, but it looks black in my picks. I will get some better ones one I get it home next week. they just got it out of the crate, so it's dirty lol.
Picture416.jpg

Picture415.jpg

and here is the one I stole off the net,
bridge1.jpg

Two fast scoots in your garage now eh? Very nice
. . .stock. exhaust has to go though
Posted via Mobile Device

That is the bike I almost got but it was gone before I got to dealer.
Yes I too love that color..
Very beautiful it is and you almost get the best of both worlds as at night it will appear black but in daytime sunlight it sprakles pretty blue.
Congrats and enjoy. :beerchug:

Thanks guys, Takeuon, u can bet the stock cans will go. I'm leaning toward the muzzy m10 as soon as funds arrive lol. Blanca, the color is what got me as well.

They are great bikes. My best friend has a 2007 blue ZX-14 and I ride it quite often. Enjoy the Kawi.

I just can't get used to the 4 lights in the front... but I hope you got a steal with it being an '08!

Don't worry, we'll wait up for you :laugh::poke:

8100 otd. and as far as waiting on me, I still have a busa. lol.

Wow, that's a great price. Its a good looking bike, especially when you mod it.

Btw, It would be funny to get a burger-patty prop and attached it too the side grill, lmao :beerchug:

Blownws6 tell me what your taking of Cb1k ?
My buddy just bought a red one and is fixin to pull trigger on pwr cmndr and a pipe as well as whatever else he can find to spend $ on . Tell me here or in pm what and how much I'll pass it along to him ...:beerchug:

$8100 otd ! :goodboy:

Back