Sac ride on Sat 15 May to South Lake Tahoe

2006LE

Registered
Late notice. I wanna take ride tomorrow--so South Lake Tahoe it is. Leaving my house around 1030. Anyone downe send a PM and I will send you my number to work out details.

Josh

good luck...im doing a short notice ride myself.but on east coast lol

FYI: It's not all that warm up here yet Josh; we're headed in the opposite direction and will be in the Placerville area around 11:30 or so. Then south on 49 to the Fiddletown turnoff. Then back home to CC via hwy 88. Have a safe ride bro! :thumbsup:
We've been wanting to hook up with the NorCal guys for a weekend ride at some pre determined date, maybe soon now that the weather has finally turned for the better!

Have a good ride, and please take loads of pix to share!

:beerchug:

Ah' The O'l Pacemaster trying to wake up.. now 0740 Sat..Meeting CC05 and some others soon at Starbucks so. Carson..... Prolly take a Break at Plymouth on Hy 49.. 1130'ish
Bosshound?? CC05 has a great camera... Gonna make him wear out the batteries.[as per Scar]....Hope to be safe and sound this PM.. don't really like riding on the weekends...
Any one else on the Org should be out today too.. Lets be as safe as possible and have a good time.Later...

Back