PARTY at my house?

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
im at work right now and irritated..but the weather finnaly broke and tomorrow and sunday looks good...so i am planning in the morning to get up and head to cooks forest pa to scout the route for the Haya's in the hills..i have got ahold of redkat and solarback and im now offically putting out the short notice invitation to join me in a ride through the allegeny forest and then at my house ill throw a bbq and bone fire...make room for those who wish to crash...so pm me ill be home after 12EST my home phone is 814 580 0065..ps the wife dont know yet lol...let me know if you want in on the fun

well...mother nature can be a .... but she cleared the weekend so..:cheerleader:

Sounds like a fun plan! "Beam me over Scottie!"
Hey Chris, I just got a call from the president of the SOC who helped me login to their Suzuki Owners Club site. Small world, he happened to mention he's been trying to call you to do same. :beerchug:

what you can do is call me at work 814 480 5088 ask for me...most likely ill answer the phone...im also trying to rope redkat05 in ...he is close to me but i wont know if he is comeing till i get home..figure out where might be best to meet for you..i know you only about 45 away same with me...so give me a call:beerchug:

ok im cutting out of work little early it will take me about 45 to get home so should be home by 1030...ill call those once i get home

i really doubt you would be back to williamsport by 1300....sorry soon as i came home wife blew up at me...i dont know what is going on at this time..

so the question is besides solarbarack was anyone else going to meet up with us...do a ride...possibly come to the bbq and hang out?

again..im sorry guys...i guess ill just try in the morning solar....see if things look up then. im hitting the sack...enough dissapointment for tonight

ok...i found out what she was worried about and why she blew up...her mother lives with us but her best freinds mom more or less raised her..well her husband and the only father figure she knows, (a coworker of mine ,retired 6 months ago, and who got me my job) went into the hospital for double pnemonia and multiple infections last week...had a hard time recovering but was sent home...he was back in the hospital and she found out today that they think he is going into congestive heart failure...so im sorry about the drama...sometimes we let stuff carry over...well its 230am...now that she has explained and appologized to me and you guys...she still wants me to do the ride and the party/bbq...and wants people to come....we would love to have you and can make room for those needing to crash. give me pm's in the morning let me know where you comeing from so i can meet you...solar ill call you in morning

after my 12hr shift, 2mile run & staggered sprints, haircut, shower..... i'm finally gettin to bed" Its 04:17est so i'll do my best to get up around 10 bro. I'll leave yahoo IM on so just IM me there if I don't call. If we don't get enuf peeps for tomorrow, maybe reschedule for next saturday? I wouldn't need the "loan" then ;-)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back