AXO Primato 2 boots

Zoinks!

Registered
Does anyone have a set, or know anything about them? I'm thinking about buying some, but they're only $160 and I'm afraid the price is going to be reflective of the quality. . . Any thoughts?

Does anyone have a set, or know anything about them? I'm thinking about buying some, but they're only $160 and I'm afraid the price is going to be reflective of the quality. . . Any thoughts?

I got mine for 148.00 TTD. They are my first riding boot so I have nothing to compare them to. But I can say they feel very good and look great. The top opening is a little large but you can adjust it a little. Overall I am more than pleased with quality and price.
Just my 2ct
Bubba

On sale here
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/36/21504/ITEM/AXO-Primato-II-Boots.aspx

Last edited:
another happy owner here but I got the older version for much less ($99): AX-3102:: AXO Primato Sport Boots with Leather Uppers - Closeout Price: $99.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $149.99?

image.php?id=55937.jpg

There was a black/white set in the classifieds a little while back for under $100. You could start there and maybe get a discount on them.

There was a black/white set in the classifieds a little while back for under $100. You could start there and maybe get a discount on them.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the heads up!

What about the sizing? Is the chart accurate or do they run big or small?

Oh, and one other question. . . Is there a zipper enclosure or are they just a slip on design? I can't tell in the pictures.

for my "gen 1" model, size 44 fits me just right with socks (my shoe size is 9.5 wide). closure is via zipper+velcro.

Back