A BIG THANK YOU to Tufbusa

TruWrecks

Banned
Today I rode with Tufbusa on the track. My first track day in a while. He is a mad man. Mad Hatter mad! :laugh: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

The group I was with had two first time track riders in it. I was just there to get my lean back on and my rhythm back in check. Tufbusa gave me great feedback to help me get back into the groove. He turned me loose to ride at my own comfort level. The BT016 tires took every bit of abuse I threw at them without one complaint. They stick really well when the internal temperature reaches about 130F. I worked over on knee until I couldn't bent it after a few minutes standing up. That was the hardest workout I have had in more than a year. It felt great.

Thank you for making the day a fun and entertaining event. Next time I will have BT003RS tires on the bike, and be in better shape to ride hard all day. Game on! :thumbsup:

Oh, and GregBob was there today too. He is a very good rider. Hopefully I will be able to catch him one day. :beerchug:

I'll post up photos for YOU of the little 18 year old sweetie I took for a two up ride. She was a dolly no doubt with the grip of an octapus. I don't think I've ever been squeezed that tight by a woman. She took her PaPa's advise when he said "Hold on tight honey"! :-) Fun for both of us. She got off with a smile that will last for a week.

No off color comments either buster. :rulez: Her Papa is twice your size and tough as a nail :whistle: I kept thinking, if I drop this little girl out here, Bernie is going to strangle me! :please:

Was great to see you on your busa again. We all had a good time. I am glad you got all the riding you could take for one day. I thought you did really well for your first time out in quite some time. Didn't take all that long to get you back in your groove.

You were the only busa guy on the track and you made GregBob a bit jealous! Greg left his busa at home :-(

I don't have much for pictures since I was busy riding, but I do have an hour of videos to crunch through this weekend. I'll try to get some posted in a few days.

Macon, you need to get your bum out here and ride with us as well. I'd put Sully on you cause I couldn't keep up. But that old man who hobbles around after 35 years of crashes could teach you some tricks that only a lifetime of racing would grant you! :beerchug:

Macon, you need to get your bum out here and ride with us as well. I'd put Sully on you cause I couldn't keep up. But that old man who hobbles around after 35 years of crashes could teach you some tricks that only a lifetime of racing would grant you! :beerchug:

I really would like to, Maybe if we can get a little extra money saved up and a week or so off we can make it sometime. :thumbsup:

Blah, blah, blah.... I had to work all week but SteveO WAS nice enough to call and after a short convo I get this....'ok, gotta go, pulling up to the track'.....:bowdown:

Pffft!

I'll certainly be there Gary. Be sure to look me up when you get there!

Will be a good time for sure! :beerchug:

It's sure to be a good time! What going to be funny is it is looking like this will basicly my first serious riding of the year.

Don't make fun me :blush:

Are you headed out of town after the 2nd day or sticking around for the races?

Gary, I'm not sure just yet as I have no definate plan. It will depend on what my kid does as far as racing. He is up to his ears in work and he may pass on this race weekend. If he does, I'll head home on Saturday.

I think you intend to stay and ride on Monday, is this correct? However, it will be a fun two days on the track and you'll need the weekend to rest up before hitting it again. I can't remember but I think you told me you were staying with relatives in Spokane?

Blah, blah, blah.... I had to work all week but SteveO WAS nice enough to call and after a short convo I get this....'ok, gotta go, pulling up to the track'.....:bowdown:

Pffft!

Hey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you get old and feeble like me and you are receiving your Obama check every month, you too will be a wealthy jobless senior living on Obama's entitlements! And your kids will be paying for it whether they like it or not! :thumbsup:

Back