Cursed Busa???@#!$

cerebusa

Registered
I think the Busa has a spell on it. Oct. of 08 a cell phone junkie runs my azz over at a stop light. (She didnt see me). Totaled, I buy back and fix, good as new. Then 5 weeks ago another cell phone azzz cuts my son off and he hits her in the back destoying plastic busting fork seals and boogering the rotor and calipher on the right side. I replce everything once more and there she is all pristine an once more beautiful. So... I get her out this afternoon and as I am opening the gate to leave the yard...yep it rolls off the D@#$!^& side stand, breaks off the clutch lever and boogers all my plastic on the left side. I am not real sure where all this bad karma and mojo is coming from but I am about to go see mrs. Rudolf the voodo woman and see if she'll rub a chicken foot or monkey paw on the Busa and me. Also on my ride after this last episode I had a jackazz cut me off then flick me off at which point as I am trying to get his door open he runs the red light then the cop sitting there yells at me to get outta tyhe road, so...I just say I'm going home and about a mile from home...yep I see a black cat crossing the road. I blow the horn and outran said cat to the crossing point. So at leaste I didnt have that hanging over my head. I'm thinking about a paint job with a Frankenbusa theme. Just stitches and bandaids and a duct tape and Neosporin despenser on board... And how was your day?:overlord:

Been there , Still there. Just day by day. I know it easier said then done but what can we do.. Maybe each time it seems bad its really good. Cause it could be worse..

Shoulda let the cat cross, may have counter acted the bad stuff! :whistle:

Hey didnt think about that, anyone gots a black ***** cat they could throw across the road in front of me...???:cheerleader:

Dude that is some serious bad stuff following you around .
Sorry for all the headaches . Kinda sounds like me sometimes .
Like a bad luck snowball rolling down hill . It just keeps going .

Also on my ride after this last episode I had a jackazz cut me off then flick me off at which point as I am trying to get his door open he runs the red light then the cop sitting there yells at me to get outta tyhe road

Are you saying you got off bike , walked over to his car and tried to open his door cuz he flipped you the finger ?!
If so please forgive me but your lucky you did not get shot !

Yeah kinda, wasnt just the flip off, it was the bluestreak cussn then the and I quote "I shoulda just ran your azz over" as hes yelling at me out of his window. I kinda lost it. Dumb, stupid on my part but he almost hits me because hes doing whatever was so important at that time to him, then goes pycho when I hit the horn and yelled. Just yelled "hey man". Thats why I just went home after that. Had to decompress...Oh and in 07 Someone stole my 99 that had well over 50000mi since new. Its got to get better right?? I think I will get rid of Christine though.

I can understand anger generated toward idiot drivers but would never approach another car and try to open their door .
Big no no.
:spank: for that

Does kinda sound like you need an exorcist or something.
Or maybe Rev Ernest Angely can help you .
"DeeeeeeeeMons OUT"
:laugh:

ps......I have my oem clutch lever if you would like to have it ?
Let me know and I'll ship it to you .

Last edited:
When I went down on my 08 I just Installed a Set of RS3 Yosh Exhaust. I Sold them to a Member Here on the Org after the Crash. He also Went down..............Then sold them again.....................Find another BUSA :rulez:

Thanks for all the good thoughts guys...I am now channeling only the good vibrations...ohmmmmmmmm. Oh and Blanca Busa thank you for the offer, I'm gonna stop in the a.m and pick one up. No more anger issues for me I have turned over a new leaf from this moment on just easy going and love for all others even those dirty stinking #2^%$ @#!& in thier nice airconditioned tanks out there oblivious to anything on the highway other than whos on the other *&^*$ 3@$! line they are texting, or the directions their reading or the makeup being put on aaaaarrrrgggggg....OhmmmmOhmmmmm ohmmmmm, serenity now, serenity now serenity now........thanks guys I am outta here..:cheerleader::bowdown:

is your name Earl? :laugh:

ZN9DD00Z.jpg

It's all in you man. Bikes do nothing by themselves. It's just another challenge in life that you gotta figure out. I had something similar over a period of a few years: let's see - crashed at the track (tanskslapper at about 110 in the wet going over a big bump which the track later on repaved for "no apparent reason"), got really bad speeding ticket (121/50, lawyer, fees, etc, kept the license though), hit a deer while riding in the country 100 miles away from home (the sucker lived, but surely will remember to not jump in front of bikes), hit a pothole while riding to a track day (bent both rims, was lucky not to lose air, but had to sleep overnight and head back home), went down while riding to the track day (locked the brakes because as it turned out the pads were glazed), and the most annoying but the least painful - the engine would randomly cut off momentarily (had to cancel another track day; turned out to be a bad connection in wiring).

I can tell you one thing. You gotta install an air horn. A pair of them would even be better. When those talkers start telling you stuff, you will cut them off in the middle of their sentence, and be on your merry way smiling. :laugh:

It's all in you man. Bikes do nothing by themselves. It's just another challenge in life that you gotta figure out. I had something similar over a period of a few years: let's see - crashed at the track (tanskslapper at about 110 in the wet going over a big bump which the track later on repaved for "no apparent reason"), got really bad speeding ticket (121/50, lawyer, fees, etc, kept the license though), hit a deer while riding in the country 100 miles away from home (the sucker lived, but surely will remember to not jump in front of bikes), hit a pothole while riding to a track day (bent both rims, was lucky not to lose air, but had to sleep overnight and head back home), went down while riding to the track day (locked the brakes because as it turned out the pads were glazed), and the most annoying but the least painful - the engine would randomly cut off momentarily (had to cancel another track day; turned out to be a bad connection in wiring).

I can tell you one thing. You gotta install an air horn. A pair of them would even be better. When those talkers start telling you stuff, you will cut them off in the middle of their sentence, and be on your merry way smiling. :laugh:

I do same thing sometimes when they come up next to me foaming at the mouth.
At about 10k rpms I dont hear a thing.....:rofl:
Just flick my wrist and laugh....
"eh whats that your sayin ?"

Sounds like the luck I had with my 97 sportser, had tranny rebuilt twice, lines buggered up, battery/starter/bearings/wreck(father in law) all within about 3 months (not counting time in shop) finally parked it and then sold it to father in law (break it buy it type thing, he never had anymore issues with it) and moved on.

I think, and i know i'm wierd on this, that the bike does have a lot to do with it sometimes. Had it happen with cars too, break down all the time/pulled over/hit, then sell em and the person that buys em never has a problem with it.

Thanks for all the good thoughts guys...I am now channeling only the good vibrations...ohmmmmmmmm. Oh and Blanca Busa thank you for the offer, I'm gonna stop in the a.m and pick one up. No more anger issues for me I have turned over a new leaf from this moment on just easy going and love for all others even those dirty stinking #2^%$ @#!& in thier nice airconditioned tanks out there oblivious to anything on the highway other than whos on the other *&^*$ 3@$! line they are texting, or the directions their reading or the makeup being put on aaaaarrrrgggggg....OhmmmmOhmmmmm ohmmmmm, serenity now, serenity now serenity now........thanks guys I am outta here..:cheerleader::bowdown:
TSK-TSK.......I have just one word to say about your attitude::thumbsup:

Back