Question for those with a corbin seat

crepitus

Registered
I just got mine today. havent rode yet so cant comment if i like it yet. my question is do i have to take it off when i wash the bike since its leather or can it get wet? also do you put anything on them for protection?

I just got mine today. havent rode yet so cant comment if i like it yet. my question is do i have to take it off when i wash the bike since its leather or can it get wet? also do you put anything on them for protection?

I haven't washed mine but I've been caught in the rain quite a few times.

I never put anything on it for protection.

Mine gets rained on quite a bit. I used Armor All a couple times so far. I'd like to hear from other Corbin owners.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have another question. I cant get the seal installed. I moved all the hardware from my old one but it seems the bracket is to high. I also noticed that the bumper sit on the battery rather then the frame. Could that be holding me up?

I try and keep as much water off as I can.
They will stand up but....why wreck it?
I use Mink Oil on all my leathers.

I have another question. I cant get the seal installed. I moved all the hardware from my old one but it seems the bracket is to high. I also noticed that the bumper sit on the battery rather then the frame. Could that be holding me up?

Try putting a few washers between the seat and the bracket to lower the bracket. Once the seat breaks in you'll be able to remove the washers.

Back