June 2010 East Coast Beach Run, Anyone?

goblinsix

Registered
Morning folks. I just posted a note in the "Rides" section so forgive me for any duplication. This area gets much more visibility. Anyway, I'll recap below.

I would like to plan another East Coast run to the beach for June 2010. Lycan and I just did a run to Ocean City, MD, and had a good time. This would be much more fun with a Busa specific group.

We'd be game for a run to Jersey Shore, Ocean City, Delaware, or even Virginia. Does anyone have any interest in leaving early one Saturday AM, riding down, hitting the beach for a few, and then hitting the bars? We can then ride back the following day.

I'm game for whatever. I'm pretty open with dates for June.

Im up, about a 5hr ride to MD, so Va would be a little closer. Keep us informed I can get a group of 2 or 3 involved..

Virginia Beach woukld work, too. Just depends on where people will want to ride from. We'll see who we can dig-up:-)

VA Beach is good for me or if you decide on OC maybe I could get a group to head up that way.

An Atlantic City or Ocean City would work out nice. Heck, I figure that I am game for anything as far north as AC and as far south as VA Beach for it still to be a weekend ride.

AC could be a good idea...they have beach, bars, and gambling. Another good idea.

An Atlantic City or Ocean City would work out nice. Heck, I figure that I am game for anything as far north as AC and as far south as VA Beach for it still to be a weekend ride.

AC could be a good idea...they have beach, bars, and gambling. Another good idea.

We rode from VA Beach to AC last 4th of July. If you decide to go that route you should try to have everyone meet at the Cape May Lewes Ferry and cross together.

I might need some help organizing the troops, Dino.

Let me see what I can put together down here. I have been meaning to have a meet & greet because I see so many busas around this area.

Things have been pretty busy recently and I have been out of the net more than I would like.

i`m in southern maryland...might be up for it depending on when it is? also have a ride that month out to rt33 in va/wva across the baby dragon..

Let's put together some potential dates. What weekend in June should we maybe target?

Last edited:
Back