help

uhhh ....help in what way...search....pay it forward...advice...meet and greets...???

What sort of help are you looking for? Someone can probably get you squared away right here.

:rofl::beerchug: do you see a green light? did you try to reboot already?

Sometimes I still reply to people when they come and say "I've got a problem" with have you cycled the power? old habits die hard. :beerchug:
:rofl: you're supposed to ask if it's plugged in first!!

ok ok get the point sorry was not thinking right ok here goes i was trying too add a new post and did not know how too do in on this site maybe im just not up too all this sorry for that wrong worded ? befor also was trying too get my pic in but its a bmp file and it will not down load it in and do not know how too change it too jpeg
regards johnrebel :laugh::thumbsup::beerchug:

ps also had an e-mail too go too help desk too say if my problen had been sorted thats why i needed too find the help desk but could not find it
but do not know how too change the bmp file pic too jpeg
:poke::beerchug::moon::thumbsup:
regards johnrebel

You can post bmp files up to 9.54mb

Here's how...

-At the bottom of a thread, below the smilies, there's a button that says "Manage Attachments"

-Just click on that button, it will open the "Manage Attachments" window. The different file types that may be uploaded are listed in this window.

-In the "Manage Attachments" window, click any of the "Choose File" buttons. (You can add a different picture or file for each of the "Choose File" buttons that you see.)

-That will open a window for you to select the picture that you want to upload from your computer.

-Select a picture, then either double-click on it, or click once to select it and then click the "Open" button.

-Once you've selected all the files you wish to upload, click one of the "Upload" buttons in the "Manage Attachments" window.

-That will add the files of your choice to the post you're about to make.

-Note: Your post must also include at least 5 characters (numbers or letters)

I hope that makes some sense. If not, we'll try something else. Got more questions? :beerchug:

I think I understand, you want to change a bmp file to jpeg? Are you wanting to upload picture to the board? If so, you can uplaod bmp files no problem.

You already know how to create a new post, choose the topic you want, Bike Related, New Members, Random Thoughts, Playground, etc. Then choose New Thread. Fill out the subject line, the body of the message, and at the bottom, choose "manage attachments". This will open a pop up window, click "browse" to find the file you want. Double click the file you want to upload, then click "Upload". Then close the window and hit the "Post Reply" button. That should post the picture you want to show us. Keep in mind, there is a size restriction, but the board will let you know if it is too large to upload.

You can post bmp files up to 9.54mb

Here's how...

-At the bottom of a thread, below the smilies, there's a button that says "Manage Attachments"

-Just click on that button, it will open the "Manage Attachments" window. The different file types that may be uploaded are listed in this window.

-In the "Manage Attachments" window, click any of the "Choose File" buttons. (You can add a different picture or file for each of the "Choose File" buttons that you see.)

-That will open a window for you to select the picture that you want to upload from your computer.

-Select a picture, then either double-click on it, or click once to select it and then click the "Open" button.

-Once you've selected all the files you wish to upload, click one of the "Upload" buttons in the "Manage Attachments" window.

-That will add the files of your choice to the post you're about to make.

-Note: Your post must also include at least 5 characters (numbers or letters)

I hope that makes some sense. If not, we'll try something else. Got more questions? :beerchug:

Beat me too it! :laugh:

Back