newtoy bmw s1krr!

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
just picked it up. sweet bike. words can't say what this bike is. here are a couple crappy pics. no worries. the busa stays for now.

9zq88l.jpg

2d6ybq.jpg

came loaded with the the dtc/abs and the shift assist. didn't need the alarm. so no alarm. the brakes on this thing is SICK! makes the gsxr 1k's feel like the busa brakes.

came loaded with the the dtc/abs and the shift assist. didn't need the alarm. so no alarm. the brakes on this thing is SICK! makes the gsxr 1k's feel like the busa brakes.

I got an 09 1k! Havent rode the BMW! But the brakes on the 09 1k are better then 08 1k! But have to agree Brembo's work better! The Aprilia RsV 1k I had had them and have to agree! Nice add on! Are you still with the Break in programming that BMW put in the ECM? Cant go over 9k until after the 600 mile service and a reflash?

:drooling3:

You have seriously peaked my jealousy meter to 10+

Aw man...huge kudos :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Are you still with the Break in programming that BMW put in the ECM? Cant go over 9k until after the 600 mile service and a reflash?

actually I bought this as a demo bike, it has 770 on it right now so the 9 k limiter is off it. when I hit 2500 miles, BMW sends me a check for 2 grand. so Im getting the bikefor 14,900, and their throwing in a new set of tires when I bring it in at the 2500 mile mark. it also has a 42 month/50 k mile warrenty since it was a "demo bike". bmw's also come with road side assistance. I will never be able to ride at the level that this thing can perform at, but I sure can try :)

Well do you need me to fly out there and put 2500 miles on it in 2 days! Then you can get your 2k cash back and a free set of tires!:laugh:

actually I bought this as a demo bike, it has 770 on it right now so the 9 k limiter is off it. when I hit 2500 miles, BMW sends me a check for 2 grand. so Im getting the bikefor 14,900, and their throwing in a new set of tires when I bring it in at the 2500 mile mark. it also has a 42 month/50 k mile warrenty since it was a "demo bike". bmw's also come with road side assistance. I will never be able to ride at the level that this thing can perform at, but I sure can try :)

Thats awesome. What a great deal. again, congrats. :)

I love that paint color my favorite of them all...jeez i wanna ride one really bad.

Amazing deal...

Back