Finally road the Busa after knee surgery

slngshott

Registered
Well I finally tried riding the Busa., Been 5 weeks since surgery, I road my Roadstar Warrior last week and boy was it great. Well I did it and was a little sore but not bad. Iroad for almost 3 hours and I must say it is an awsome machine. I almost forgot how much fun it is.Well took a quick stop and snapped a couple pics of her. She looked as clean when I got home as when I started (thanks pledge). Im hoping for nice weather next week yet while Im off. Go back to work on the 17th.

5-7-10.jpg

5-7-10-1.jpg

i feel the same way...i rode as soon as i could after my rotator cuff surgery...

I had knee surgery many years ago, and my left knee would not bend much past 90 degrees. I almost didn't buy the busa thinking I wouldn't be able to bend my leg enough to get my toe under the shifter. After riding the busa for awhile, my knee bends more than it has for 30 years, and the constant pain I had in my knee is almost gone. Wish I could figure out how to claim the busa for medical reasons on my income tax.:laugh:

Good luck on recovery. I'm starting to ride again daily with the nice weather here in NJ, had full reconstructive surgery 3 yrs ago and still can't fully bend knee.

I lad knee surgery almost 19 years ago after a car pulled out of a side street in front of me and I T- boned her. The last couple of years it's been acting up again and some days I almost can't bend my knee enough and lift my left foot to get it off the peg when I stop. Kinda sucks. On those days I either make the ride short or lean to the right and use my right leg at stops. Sucks getting old.:laugh:

Is 2 pics all we get? You were out for 3 hours. That is more then what I would have taken. Thanks for sharing.

Back