Painting Nails Killer convicted!

Convicted, yes...sentenced...we'll see...bet she gets probation...

She will get a suspended sentence with probation although her license should be permanetly revoked. At least the system worked

I hope she gets at least a little jail time over it in addition to a permant revocation of her license.

i agree with the fact that there needs to be stricter guidelines but putting this lady in jail for however long wont change a thing... doesnt matter ...people do stupid stuff all the time unfortunatly this was hers and she will have to go to bed every night thinking of that horrible day i feel for both sides really ...by no means am i saying that she needs to get off because she has enough grief but we live in a society where crap happens were not perfect never will be ....riders be safe out there ...we are invisible targets :poke:

Last edited:
Teach her a real lesson. Pull out all her fingernails and make her bald, permanently. Her vanity got someone killed afterall.

Convicted, yes...sentenced...we'll see...bet she gets probation...

You got it sport, let's see what the sentence is...probation, house arrest? I will believe that justice has been served when they lock her up for 25 yrs.

****, i was just in her town on saturday. i should have brought a bunch of old bike parts to throw on her lawn.

Back