300+HP Turbo ZX10

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This bike was at Blais today while I was there and on Dyno.
Over 300hp to the rear wheel !
All hand made and hand crafted.
Gas tank is now the frame....neato !
Intake plenum and all other stuff the owner has hand crafted himself.
A for effort .... :thumbsup:
Could it be better, could he have done this or that ?
Yes sure but worlds above me and my abilities.
Does it look like a 5,000 dollar plus kit ?
No , but I bet he is more satisfied with this than if he had just ordered a kit over the phone.
Supposedly he is from West Palm.
I hope he does not mind me sharing his bike with y'all as I was impressed enough to wanna do so.
Maybe he reads here and will see his bike and make comment ?

Fair haired gent in pics is Patrick (O Holy P).
We were there today getting his suspension set up for him.

Very nice and one Kawi I figured you guys would not knock.
If you cannot do better yourself please dont cut it up.

TURBO ZX10 300HP 001.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 006.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 004.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 002.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 003.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 009.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 008.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 005.jpg

TURBO ZX10 300HP 010.jpg

Last edited:
...'sportin' the Busa.org t-shirt. :whistle: I call it the franken-bike, they pulled it off the dyno due to a pretty good stutter between 3 & 4k rpm. Sounded pretty good other than that.

Hey welcome back 'flyguy' .
Flight went ok ? Job that is not the ride home...:laugh:

Patrick I have to say your bike is super pretty and I hope Blanca looks that good when she is a few yrs old. :thumbsup:

That is not a bad lookin Kawi! What does he use to cover the area where the gas tank ues to be?

I think I heard them say he uses a stock tank that has the underside cut out as a cover.

Blanca, flight went fine...had to haul ass home, change into my uniform, then haul ass back to the airport for a 3:15 wheels up time. Made it with time to spare, all due to improved suspension handling. :laugh: I do what I can to keep'er lookin' her best. The wheels were dirty, haven't cleaned them in a week or so.

Great to meet you today.
We have to ride one time up here on SR80 to give your suspension a proper test...:laugh:

That is pretty cool How did he turn part of the frame into a fuel cell? I can only imagine what kind of work went into that. props for a unique Kawi:thumbsup:

That is pretty cool How did he turn part of the frame into a fuel cell? I can only imagine what kind of work went into that. props for a unique Kawi:thumbsup:

Wayne he welded shut the ramair tubes .
Look closely you can see them .
The pickup is right in middle crossover tube .
The little pipe on front left of the frame is the fuel filler but he made it too small for a fuel nozzle to fit into ? For now they say he carries a funnel .
I was curious myself about where the fuel winds up ?
Seems like it would go all down in there and around foot pegs .
I do wonder how he burns it all up but again it's all his creation and there seems to be alot of home engineering in it .
More than I can do .

I'm assuming he's a straight line kinda guy....ain't gonna get leaned over too far with an intake filter like that. ???

I'm assuming he's a straight line kinda guy....ain't gonna get leaned over too far with an intake filter like that. ???

I :dunno:

It was just neat to see his home engineering rather than some pretty paid for kit is all I thought.

Back