Habasu????

"I PUT A PICTURE SO YOU CAN SEE IT; IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION I HAVE MUST OF THE RECIEVE OF THE THING THAT HAS BEING DONE TO IT."

Huh? ???

I think the scratch is on the "other" right...

"LEAVE A MASSAGE AND YOUR NUMBER"

WOW! How do you leave a massage? I think a massage would be good right now, I could use one. Someone please leave me a MASSAGE. :rofl:

Anyone ever seen a SUSUKI dealership? I wonder what other bikes they make?

Email addy is 'anna' . Most likely a person of Asian descent .
My ad wouldn't look too good in Chinese so I won't make fun of them .
Not a scratch things been wrecked , look at it !

Isn't a Habasu one of those little barbeques we used to use in the 70's?

I would offer her $4000 Monopoly dollars and see if she knows the difference. Not sure I would want this person to have my email address though....:whistle:

Except the ad is in Los Angeles. ???

City of Angels and por grammer skilzz.... :laugh:

Yes LA a very high concentration of Asians.
Cali for the most part has the highest concentration of them than any other state.
I had hoped you could read into my statement.
Sorry

Yes LA a very high concentration of Asians.
Cali for the most part has the highest concentration of them than any other state.
I had hoped you could read into my statement.
Sorry

You could have slapped me in the head and told me to look outside the box and I would still be ignorant of that. I have only been past the Mississippi once in my life, and that was a trip to Vegas on a plane. I'm very ignorant of California. :beerchug:

Well with that I will agree.
I think my only visit to Cali will be to see whats left of it after it falls into the ocean !
:rofl:

So no one wants to buy the Habasu? :rofl: It'd look great in the garage next to the Hayabusa... Although, now I'm wondering if it's a chinese knockoff... A fake hayabusa... Habasu... Has a 250cc engine on the inside... :laugh:

This just goes to show you how bad some peoples spelling/typing is and how lazy they are when they won't even go back to spell check what they just got done writing.

Back