Passing time in Harrisburg PA

klatu848

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Registered
Hey all. I put a few pix together using iWeb to create my first attempt at a website while being stuck here in Harrisburg PA. There are a few So Cal-Hoons shown that are members here that I have had the great pleasure of riding the twisty roads of Southern California with! Enjoy.:thumbsup:

Welcome

Nice representation, Ken!

There are definitely some good folks in those pix...present company excluded, of course...

:rofl:

Cool software! :beerchug:

Very nice, looks like yall having a great time

Hey all. I put a few pix together using iWeb to create my first attempt at a website while being stuck here in Harrisburg PA. There are a few So Cal-Hoons shown that are members here that I have had the great pleasure of riding the twisty roads of Southern California with! Enjoy.:thumbsup:

Welcome

Nicely done sir, all except the hoon behind the camera!!! Don't you know that's where he is supposed to stay! Never in front of one, very Bad things happen when I get on the wrong side of a camera!

Women run, children scream, babies cry, cameras break, and strong men quiver, it’s a whole thang!!!!

J/K, Ken
Very nice site and well done!:thumbsup:

Bubba

Nice representation, Ken!

There are definitely some good folks in those pix...present company Exclusive!, of course...

:rofl:

Cool software! :beerchug:

Fixed that typo for ya!
See I can do it too! Ya Hoon!:laugh:

Back