Ecosse Moto?

Interesting the 'Titanium' model has over 200hp !

ES-1 is supposedly 265lbs with again over 200hp inline 4 !
Love the 5 sprocket chain carrier for narrow mid-section.

Still alot-o-dough though but if folks can pay millions for a painting I would pay for one of those.
Its all relative
Millions in the bank at 8% interest means you can have a very nice life and never touch your nest egg !

Millions in the bank at 8% interest means you can have a very nice life and never touch your nest egg !

I have been trying and trying to figure out how to make that happen in my life ... I'm uuh uuh ... still trying ... :(

I have been trying and trying to figure out how to make that happen in my life ... I'm uuh uuh ... still trying ... :(

Kento I'm dirt poor but used to detail cars for the guy who invented co-axial cable.

His bank acct he used to joke ran up faster than the natl debt.
A penny per foot for any cable made or laid is what he used to say.
He had a patent and 'monopoly' on it for the 1st few yrs Im not sure how long but every piece of cable made or laid he got paid a penny per foot.
Now he just lives off the interest.
I sold him many cars once I moved over to Lincoln Mercury and the guy never batted an eye on price .
In fact several times he wrote me a 500 dollar 'tip' check just for delivering his new cars across the bridge to Palm Beach.
Guy had a 'rotunda' in garage downstairs with six cars parked on it.
It would rotate so you could drive em in and drive em out never having to back up !

Must be nice !

I dunno , I'll stick to my eggo waffles and keep playing the Lotto ~

Back