AMA racing

I haven't looked today, but Speed has been showing the AMA races from 11 PM to 2 AM Centeral Time on Sunday Night. Just shows how wonderful Nasty Cars take over has been :beerchug:

I guess Speed's AMA Viewers are really SMALL :beerchug:

Yup, they have the AMA races on the same weekend as the races. No AMA races this weekend, only MotoGP which has already run.

The next AMA race is 5/15-16

Last edited:
thanks----motogp is being delayed or not shown at all on speed---i guess i would rather watch 100 hours of nascar---around and around-----

thanks----motogp is being delayed or not shown at all on speed---i guess i would rather watch 100 hours of nascar---around and around-----

Yeah, pre-empted by Bubba and Cletus racing their pickup trucks. Not only that but it wasn't even racing at 4 pm, it was 3 talking heads wasting time while they tried to dry out the freakin track! Nasty emails to Speed is the solution. Now watch, Dave Despain will be 90% Nascar tonight with the last 10% for all other motorsports combined. I am getting really tired of this crap.:moon:

Comcast finally added SPEED to Center City Philadelphia, and I didn't tape MotoGP this morning at 8 am, since I figured I'd watch it, then Moto2, from 4-6 pm today. Then they preempt it for the end of the NASCAR truck race. Looks like its on again Wednesday at 4 am Eastern Time. So, I'll either try that, or just spend the $80 and watch it anytime online on MotoGP.com.

You Guys just don't understand how IMPORTANT SPEC. pickup trucks racing around a round track in front of 2000 people (instead of 90,000 at the MotoGp) in Kansas is. You must grow up and raise your intelligencia level to NASCAR Levels :laugh:

The Best Race was Moto2, with spec Honda 600cc engines and PROTO TYPE Suspensions and aero. The Passing was great, where as in MotoGp, Jorge was the only guy passing anyone and poor Spies front tire went South :beerchug:

Can't stand watching that high speed toilet bowl racing! They need to give some more time to the other motorsports.

Do you know why this is happening? The loser in the states that owns nascar bought out AMA and has high priority on Speed. I hate nascar, its gayer then two guys screwing.

Ummmm Colonel....you realize you just told us what happened in the MotoGP race right?

:disagree:

Well Yeah :whistle: , because it will not be showned again until Tuesday since it was PRE EMPTYED for the Nasty Car Truck Rain Delay Talk Show. Which was really a waste of breath :laugh:

Nascar-Boring.gif

Back