A few strip pictures

Tdog

Registered
No not me!

turbo 1.jpg

turbo.jpg

yellow.jpg

bear.jpg

Did Jay Stedman build the bike in 1st pic? that looks like one of his creations...:bowdown:

The guy that has the bike only carried it down the strip once. Said he hasn't had it dyno'd since adding the blower. He didn't go WOT but it was still scary fast.

thats got to be the ugliest turbo setup i have ever seen, who wants all that sticking out like a soar thumb on the side of the bike??? not a big fan of the rear fender either, but other then that the rest is all good...

....that first bike was using the $40 Harbor Freight wheel chock that was recently mentioned in another thread.

It still holds the bike up with all that weight hanging off the right side...impressive!

thats got to be the ugliest turbo setup i have ever seen, who wants all that sticking out like a soar thumb on the side of the bike??? not a big fan of the rear fender either, but other then that the rest is all good...

A drag racer would ride a side mount turbo. The idea is the compressor faces the oncomming air instead of having to suck it from the side like typical turbo inlets that are mounted across the front of the engine.

I like them for what they are and their purpose. Its nice to see different ideas.

Here is a Next Level Racing bike built by Sebastian Domingo. Turbo on one side and air to air cooler on the other side.
nlr.jpg

A drag racer would ride a side mount turbo. The idea is the compressor faces the oncomming air instead of having to suck it from the side like typical turbo inlets that are mounted across the front of the engine.

I like them for what they are and their purpose. Its nice to see different ideas.

Here is a Next Level Racing bike built by Sebastian Domingo. Turbo on one side and air to air cooler on the other side.
nlr.jpg

I've got that same Air cooler in my apartment window-- its called a AC FAN UNIT :laugh: :rofl:

Colton

If RCC super ultra's make 600+hp turbo set-ups that fit inside the fairings(mostly) why hang one out the side?

A side mounted turbo can usually create the same HP but do it with making less boost and therefore deals with lower temps.

Back