The first time a friend dies on his bike. Hard.

Casperle

Registered
Well it happens to all of us I guess. Ive been ridding sport bikes for about12 years now and never lost anyone I personally rode with more than once. It amazes me when its somebody you hear about that you dont know you can just shrug it off pretty much. But when its someone that has clocked some miles right beside you, in front of you,and right behind you it really does make you think. Is it worth it? I still think it is but its different now. RIP Bobby Wilt a father, husband, and friend.

Bob wilt.jpg

So sorry to hear of this. RIP Bobby. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

rip Bobby Wilt.
Its never easy losing a friend.
Your right read about it and its no big deal.
You feel sorry for them and their family but when the person who passed is personally known to you its very difficult.
He would not want you to stop doing what the both of you enjoyed.

What happened if I may ask ?

I couldn't imagine what that must feel like and I am sorry for your loss.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very sorry for your loss, brother.

I'm taking a moment to remember how lucky I am to have such fantastic friends who share this passion with me.

Thanks for the reminder. Peace to you and to the family/friends of Bobby Wilt.

my prayers go out to his family and friends. It is never easy when this happens. I have lost several friends. one of my closest friends and riding parteners is right now fighting in the hospital. stay strong and ride each time in memory of him.

sorry to hear about your friend :(
the years go by but their memory will live on forever......
R.I.P. ...........

rip Bobby Wilt.
Its never easy losing a friend.
Your right read about it and its no big deal.
You feel sorry for them and their family but when the person who passed is personally known to you its very difficult.
He would not want you to stop doing what the both of you enjoyed.

What happened if I may ask ?

Well, Its a small town and rumors fly you know. He was riding alone on a rural road about a half mile from home. Farms on both sides of the road. My guess is from the sounds of it he came on a slow moving vehical, a car following a tractor with a manure spreader, he must have went to rip out around maybe didnt see the spreader in front of the car or the Tractor made a left turn towards a field to let the car though on the right. Anyway we all know how hard they accelerate and the closing rate and he rearended the spreader. I dont know if he had gear on but I dont know if it would have mattered if you know what the back of a old manure spreader is like. Sounds like he made a mistake, he wasnt one to rip around and be crazy that I ever saw.

Sad indeed, Prayers for the family and for you, I know it must be hard.
Bubba

Something I hope to never experience. My prayer's go out to you and Bobby's family for peace and comfort.

Back