cant see past your elbows ?

ResidentEvil

Registered
Get a set of these,they work quite well to help with the blind spots ,I still peep to my sides but every little bit helps :thumbsup:

Frog Eyes

2010-04-27 10.30.42.jpg

2010-04-27 10.30.36.jpg

I was thinking of getting those...So they do pretty well huh? :thumbsup: Thanks

Putting them in the right place (outside corners) is important. I had a set on at the bash but they were in the wrong spot so I'm going to try again. I have these on all my automobiles helps eliminate the blind spots.

Those are nice .
I've been looking for some small ones like that .
Got em at the bike shop , huh ?
thanks for the tip . Like a dummy I was going to Pep Boys and other places looking for them and didn't even think about the bike store .

Ps....Did you also know you can't kiss your own elbow ???
:rofl:

Been using them on cars for years. not to worried about on the Busa as I have no problems leaning or turning my head.

I have the mirror extenders on mine. Great mod. omslaw got them for me. Not sure where he got them .:thumbsup:

2009-02-24-1918-04 (Medium).jpg

You can get them at any PepBoys or AutoZone

I got the movable ones, they work great, and I put them in a place where I USED to see me legs so its a win win.

zDSC00564.jpg

Just go to your local auto parts store and pick up some blind spot mirrors.

20 years of using these. Essential for city traffic and splitting lanes.

OldForesthilRd-busa-800.jpg

OldForesthilRd-busa-800.jpg

Like a dummy I was going to Pep Boys and other places looking for them and didn't even think about the bike store .

I've got them on all my cars. And yes, you can get them at Pep Boy or Walmart for about $1.98, at least here in Maryland. I also put knock-off GSX-R 1k mirrors on mine, they seem to stick out a bit farther than the stock Busa ones.

Back