This guy has skills !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
More than me !
Driving down I95 at 80 or so holding a new tire on rear seat with his hand.
No tie down , no strap ?
Cords are showing thru old rear, look at second pic and you can see them.

How does he come to a stop ?
Guys good !
:laugh:

guy carrying tire.JPG

guy carrying tire2.JPG

Ummm I think he needs a new rear tire! Oh he is getting every ounce of mileage left out of it!:laugh: Then he will get the new one put on it by motorist assistance!:whistle:

There was a Boynton Beach Police unit right behind us and I cant believe he let the guy continue cruise down I95 like that ?
Just seems like a serious safety risk is all ?
If he had to brake suddenly he would have had to let that thing go and it would probably have come right off and gone bouncing down the hgwy .
Even a piece of string or something could have helped.

Around your waist maybe would have worked much better.

The poor lad can't be that skilled. After all, he is hauling a pilot power home!

Must have stole it? If he made a purchase, surely he would have spent his money on a better tire! :laugh:

The poor lad can't be that skilled. After all, he is hauling a pilot power home!

Must have stole it? If he made a purchase, surely he would have spent his money on a better tire! :laugh:

Tuf if you can from just a bit of tread tell what kind of tire that is your better than him !
:laugh:

Look at the second photo, you can see the tread pattern. Sure looks like a PP to me :dunno:

I'm just joking.

One of my pet peeves is there is no movie nor scene in any movie where I cant name the gun or weapons being used.
It always ruins it for me to constantly hear clicking and cocking sounds for guns that already are cocked.
I hear auto sounds for revos and other things.
Its not unbelievable for me to think you can tell what tire that is.
You just have been thru a few more than me is all, obviously.

What!? No pics of him stopping? And then chasing the tire through the intersection. :laugh:

Hes on I95 and we were going about 80mph.
I was curious to see how he got on , how he would draw in clutch and or brake without losing that thing, and how he was gonna come to stop at offramp ?

he probably sits on the tire as he comes to a stop then gets back on the seat as he rides or he lets the tire hang on he's arm like a purse then gets it back on the passenger seat. personally i'd have it on the tank, but then again i wudnt be hauling a tire on a bike

HEY! I resent that! :poke:

img_1570.jpg

Can't be that terrible, maybe I'm doing it wrong :whistle:

:lol:

All seriousness tho, that is a terrible idea / way to transport a tire.

Back