rc component spun wheels

RC's look good - not that diff from Carrozzerias though, the CZ wheels have some good history behind them and the new triR are nice - agree BST's look the goods but so exe!

PS Anything would be lighter tan the stock steamroller wheels wouldnt they??!??

We sell alot of wheels and rc comps are just one set.Weight wise they not much lighter than stock on rear the deal is placement of that weight..the rc has most weight centered in the wheel unlike others that is spread over the wheel..most folks don't know it but the world's fastest no bar bike had rc comp wheels on it.. :beerchug:

I have had a set of these on my Bandit since 98' (and roughly 70,000 miles) and love them. They are not much lighter than stock, but most of the weight seems to be centered at the hub. I had a set on my 98 GSXR 750 racebike as well and they worked great. I put a set of Marchesini magnesium wheels on my 750 to replace the RC wheels and to my surprise they felt heavier during transitions (turning) and the bike was consistantly slower in the 1/4 mile. The Marchesini wheels were a tiny bit lighter too, which really shows it is all about weight placement. I wouldn't hesitate to put them on one of my bikes.

Nice looking wheel. I have RC comp. Daytona's on mine and would definitly go with them again or any RC Comp wheel.

Back