Hallett May 15th

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay so who is signed up and ready to go?

I know that the following are going, who else...

Uncle Steve
Ward
captain
BusaWhipped
Macon454
Twotonevert
RacerV

Who am I missing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna hear that scraping sound when you grind that knee slider into the ashpalt Doug!

i think james is going to be there and i belive we will be there as well for maral support lol

I dont think the new bike will be ready by then.

Wouldnt mind coming and watching again.

I'm shooting for it, just don't know for sure yet :;):

Oh my gosh I forgot you moved.... Heck yeah man come on I need lessons...... You better hurry up and get registered though they were getting full, I got that email from them already...

I am going. Dennis and I are going to the track Friday night to get registered.

Wish I could join ya - but I'll be in Des Moines that weekend...

I am planning on being there Friday night. Are you guys doing Sat and Sun? May have 3 or 4 guys with me.

Some are going to be there Friday night thru Sun, I am just going to to do the Sat thing.. i dont want to sleep in a tent all night then get up and ride on the track..

Some are going to be there Friday night thru Sun, I am just going to to do the Sat thing.. i dont want to sleep in a tent all night then get up and ride on the track..
Would that change if you had a bed to sleep on?

Would that change if you had a bed to sleep on?

Prolly not, the wife is coming too so I need to make sure she is good... I think I know where you were headed and while I appreciate it we are only a couple hours away..

I am only doing Saturday as well.

I am registered. Saturday for sure, might re-up for Sunday. Arriving Friday evening with the Command Center.

Back