She hit 65,000 miles this morning.

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
After this morning's ride, she went over 65,000 miles and still running pretty strong.
Anyway, I just wanted to share.
By the way, she's now 2 years and 7 months old.
4561474652_9e1ea43368_b.jpg

4561479838_a0d6129623_b.jpg

4561477294_e3d8288c70_b.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ever actually seen you ride this thing ?
Just curious cuz I still think you put it on one of those mileage maker things on a trailer !
:laugh:

:bowdown:

Great job and a model to envy and follow for sure .
Don't think I'll ever see that many miles but it's nice to know I could if I was
Sleeper_Red

Stay safe bro .

Has anyone ever actually seen you ride this thing ?
Just curious cuz I still think you put it on one of those mileage maker things on a trailer !

:bowdown:

Great job and a model to envy and follow for sure .
Don't think I'll ever see that many miles but it's nice to know I could if I was
Sleeper_Red

Stay safe bro .

Well look who's the very first one to reply. My bestest fyend.:beerchug:

Thanks Blanca. If you're able to go out with me in the mornings, you would actually see me ride.:laugh:

You be safe, too.

Well even at only 5,000 miles I'm right behind you !

Truly impressive dude .
Maybe if I show the Cuban Dragon your odo she will let me go out for milk tonight ?

'Baby please sleeper gets to go why can't I ?'

Wow that bike looks new. Hard to beleive it has that kind of milage.

Thanks.:beerchug:

I love to keep her clean and shiny. One of my friends wanted to check her out yesterday and when he saw the mileage, he almost chocked.:laugh:

I just figured it out !
You bought a used Gauge pod from a junkyard that already had 50k on it right ?

Well even at only 5,000 miles I'm right behind you !

Truly impressive dude .
Maybe if I show the Cuban Dragon your odo she will let me go out for milk tonight ?

'Baby please sleeper gets to go why can't I ?'

:rofl:

I'm sure she will.:beerchug:

But then again, prayers sent.:rofl:

Damn man you got to be on track for some kind of record I doubt goldwings see that much riding in 2.5 years :thumbsup: keep it up

Damn man you got to be on track for some kind of record I doubt goldwings see that much riding in 2.5 years :thumbsup: keep it up

Thanks. My goal when I first got her was to put 100,000 miles on her in about 3 years. After we've had a really bad winter, I doubt I can do it. We'll see how many she will have when she turns 3 years old on September 27 2010.:whistle:

Congrats and to 65k more safe miles ahead!!!
Awesome testament to the rideability of our chosen steed.
How many sets of tires have you been through? Do you work? Do you own a 4 wheeled vehicle?

Nice work. I bought mine with 16,000 which was kinda high compared to most I see. It did not scare me in the least. Besides I assume oil changes and gas and stuff have you had to do anything to it?

Congrats and to 65k more safe miles ahead!!!
Awesome testament to the rideability of our chosen steed.
How many sets of tires have you been through? Do you work? Do you own a 4 wheeled vehicle?
Not sure how many sets I've been through. I lost track of it after like 30,000+ miles.

Yes, I work full time. I don't ride my bike to work because I'm only 6 miles away from work. The only time I have to ride is in the mornings before coming to work. I always start around 4:00am and ride until about 6:00am. That's where most of these miles come from.

Yes, I do have a 4 wheeled vehicle.

Nice work. I bought mine with 16,000 which was kinda high compared to most I see. It did not scare me in the least. Besides I assume oil changes and gas and stuff have you had to do anything to it?
Thanks. :beerchug:

I just follow the service manual.

that is cool man
be safe and have fun out there :thumbsup::bowdown:
Thanks.:beerchug: It's always fun riding her around.:thumbsup:

Jesse,

You really need to get out and ride that thing more :poke:

Well done my friend :beerchug:
Thanks. I know, Brian. Not enough riding huh.:laugh:

Last edited: