How much did this last bash cost you ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious and I know many came from different places but how much did it all told actually cost you ?

Would like to try to make one and possibly bring the Dragon to the Dragon !

What's it gonna cost us ?

Travel
Hotel/motel
Food (where from)
'supplies' ?

The Stampede Cost me about $750 Roughly.................But That is because I had to Drink Russ under the Table Saturday Night ..............:laugh:

The Stampede Cost me about $750 Roughly.................But That is because I had to Drink Russ under the Table Saturday Night ..............:laugh:

:rofl::rofl:
That's classic,

Until This year, when you try to drink me under!:laugh::rofl: Ain't gonna happen Braw!

Okay...I see you two going on about funding future hangovers...

No excuses to not represent at the Group Photo Shoot, the Action Photo Shoot or any other scheduled event...because of alcohol.

Read me loud & clear? I keel you both! :whistle:

:laugh:

:rofl:

:beerchug:

Okay...I see you two going on about funding future hangovers...

No excuses to not represent at the Group Photo Shoot, the Action Photo Shoot or any other scheduled event...because of alcohol.

Read me loud & clear? I keel you both! :whistle:

:laugh:

:beerchug:

Otay, Sir,
We will save the hangovers, and HANGOVER the curves, Dragging stuff along the way. I'm just sayin:whistle:

OK now that the drunken Cali hoons have had their say we now return to our original question which I meant seriously .

Please.

What was the total damage for you folks who just made the trip to the Dragon ?

OK now that the drunken Cali hoons have had their say we now return to our original question which I meant seriously .

Please.

What was the total damage for you folks who just made the trip to the Dragon ?

Sorry, let me stagger much out of your way Sir, do you have any change?

Between my new trailer, the cabin, food, fuel, you dont even want to know!

I spent around $600. Split gas and trailed down with Zukracer from NY. I also ate McDonalds for a week:laugh:

from NC it cost me around $350.
They have a grocery store in town, so you can cook your meals.
I also rode which saved more $$$$ on gas.
Either way I recommend going. It'll be $$ well spent.

Gas - $450
Food - $60
Room - $150
Spending time with beloved friends, riding in one of the most beautiful areas of the country, wrenching, talking laughing and riding - PRICELESS

It's a vacation.....and a trip to see good friends and make new ones. Like MCM said: Priceless.

Put the room and gas on the CC, bring some cash for chow and souvenirs. Bet you can do it for less that $700 for two from your area if you ride. More if you trailer.

Come to the Fall Bash..i pomise to be your personal welcoming committee..:whistle:

If it's less than 1k that would be a dream !
I just bougt two tix for me and Adam to go over to Cyprus to see my dad at 1450 a piece !
I can't remember the last time we took a vacation here in the states ?

I'm gonna try to make it to the one in the fall .
I heard you guys needed some six minute fairing removals !

Mc when you say $150 for the room was that for the entire time ?

Last edited:
It's a vacation.....and a trip to see good friends and make new ones. Like MCM said: Priceless.

Put the room and gas on the CC, bring some cash for chow and souvenirs. Bet you can do it for less that $700 for two from your area if you ride. More if you trailer.

Come to the Fall Bash..i pomise to be your personal welcoming committee..:whistle:

G'morning, Ace! :beerchug:

Most likely I will be trailering Blanca if the wife comes. She doesnt like to ride for more than ten mins before shes done.

On the welcoming committee I may have to sit up on a hill and glass you for awhile to make sure all is safe.
Things are always clearer thru a 10x scope :laugh:

Just kidding.
I would love to come up there and show you how to remove your fairings :rofl:
I could do my next tutorial on location !

I watched your video and it was quite helpful. I was afraid to even attempt doing my own oil change prior.

Trailer with supplies - $1400
New tonneau cover for this trip - $400
Gas - $500+ (for the truck only - 1855 mile round trip)
Phillips Motel - $200
Food - $150

Yes you can get by for under $1K, even including a new set of tires, which you will probably need either before or AFTER the bash.

RULE #1 (and MC Mustang will probably agree here): Come with the bike ready to ride when you get there! The less wrenching you do on it while there, the better!

Back