Low priced hid's= ddmtuning.com

IRDEATH

Registered
I was looking for hid's and after looking on here for some good websites i found that ddmtuning.com has their motorcycle single beam kits for $17.50 usted to be $45.00. Just order two sets to complete low and high beam for around 36.00 plus s&h. I just figured i would share this discounted price that i found with everyone here. HERE IS LIKE TO THE MOTORCYCLE HID'S http://www.ddmtuning.com/index.php?p=catalog&parent=61&pg=1 AND A GOOD STEP BY STEP INSTALL FROM A FELLOW .ORG MEMBER-
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...as-new-granny-blinders-genii-hid-install.html

Last edited:
Thats a pretty steep discount did you check up to make sure there are no isues with these kits? If there are none then good looking out:thumbsup:

Thats a pretty steep discount did you check up to make sure there are no isues with these kits? If there are none then good looking out:thumbsup:

4 months later I am still running both lights all the time when I am on it.
No problems here.

DUDE you only been a member since FEB and you have 400+ posts

i need to pick it up...

either way these kits are GOOD.... not the BEST but they get the job done..

i've been thinking bout buying these... today i decided i'm buying..

DUDE you only been a member since FEB and you have 400+ posts

i need to pick it up...

either way these kits are GOOD.... not the BEST but they get the job done..

i've been thinking bout buying these... today i decided i'm buying..

What can I say when im at work this keeps my sanity :laugh:

Didn't get my hid's from ddm, but I love mine and would reccomend that anyone that does not have hid's get them installed. They are worth whatever you spend them on and will make riding a whole lot safer.

wow...watchout if you get them for your car.....

from their site
"Warning: Some vehicles may have reverse polarity. Reverse polarity can cause a BOW to explode. We recommend wearing safety glasses and closing your hood before testing the BOW on your vehicle."

Thanks for the info. I have been debating on whether I was going to install some or not, but this seals the deal for me. I'm going to order mine tonite when I get home.:cheerleader:

i been looking at these for awhile and just ordered mine about half hour ago!

so did i=
last order shipped today is 77526

my order number is 80400+a few.

its gonna be awhile before my order is filled....
so i up-ed the shipping to USPS to speed it up a little bit added 3bucks

figured all the cheddar I'm saving on this sale i could afford it

BIG SPENDER!!!!

I just pulled the trigger as well, bought 35w 5000k to match the color on my C6

its definitely going to be awhile before they get here though:whistle:

Ordered one for my girls bike a few hours ago! Got tired of her saying she couldnt see the rode... When both my other bikes have the DDM tuning HIDS on them already!

DDM FTW, i got mines a few weeks back and with the 6k kit they are bright... i like how the 6k matches the running light mod on the clear lens of the gen II

Low Beam is H7
High Beam is 9006

For a Gen I of course. I believe Gen II the High Beam is H9? I may be wrong.

Most people getting 6000k??? with the shipping delay I could definetly change it.

I don't want blue but I do want to make a litttle bit of a scene.:thumbsup:

The consensus seems to go 35w no matter what

Back