Personalized memory sticks - boostbysmith (this worth doing?)

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
Been thinking about maybe having some of these made up to include with ECU flashers instead of CD's, or possibly sell for what they would cost me loaded with service manual, all bike type software etc that i have?

Any thoughts, worth it? Seems like it might be something people would actually use and be convenient.

2 gig stick would be something like $10 unless i buy a ton of them, which don't wanna do right now LOL.

Smith.jpg

I use (and have) tons of those daily but certainly would buy one from ya :thumbsup:

Ordering some today or tomorrow :) Gonna try 50 and see how that works out, don't want to loose a bunch of money on these LOL.

You say "all bike type software I have" Does this mean you may start selling ECU Editor maps that you already have from past dyno tunes? Just pretty generic ones, say maybe, you have a basic setup; gen2, K&N filter, full R-77. Are you planning on this at some point? Would that part be cost effective for you(of course a map isn't $10)
A power commander is ok, and there basic maps are just that, basic. But we know the ECU Editor is far superior. Man , if you started selling tuned maps from previous builds, that would be awesome! I hope it grows to that point.

no no didn't mean that, any ecu maps i have as long as owner gives permission are free. No was just trying to help make it worthwhile for someone to buy one of these from me versus best buy LOL, i could put manuals on them etc or ecu tutorial videos, or all my directions files, or microtec software, etc etc.

i wish i could afford to buy a bunch and distribute for free, but gotta start doing a lot more biz for that to happen LOL

Gotcha, and a free map is even better:laugh: but I think the rest is a great idea too, I'll buy one.

Back