Berryessa and Beyond

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Planned on taking a ride Saturday and didn't get on the road till today at 1:30 PM, ever have one of those weekends where things just pop up and get in the way of your plans?

Anyhow I set out to check out some new unexplored roads (unexplored by me at least), also with the intention of burning off the last bit of tread on the original BT-015 on the rear of this beast. Came in from Winters side to hit Berryessa Knoxville RD. all the way up to Lower Lake. What an awesome ride, the road does get a bit goaty but very scenic and adventuresome (I like these kind of roads). I think I saw maybe 2 cars on that whole road, and about a dozen motorcycles. The last bike I saw I noticed right off the blue nose of a Busa approaching and as he passed I noticed the blue chrome Kanji as well as it was silver/blue 2-tone, I believe this to be a 2000 Busa. I wondered if it was Tim (pashnit).

Took some pics, hope you enjoy. Also kept checkin for cord to start showin, guess maybe it's good for one more.

378.jpg

383.jpg

384.jpg

385.jpg

386.jpg

Covered a lot more miles but it was gettin late so I stoped stoping to take pics, stoping every 10-15 minutes to take pics becomes rather time consuming.

417.jpg

418.jpg

very nice pics...ty for shareing...pashnit was that you? lol

Awesome spring time pics! I miss all that green scenery!! I used to catch black bass in Berryessa as a kid, wayyyyy back when. Grew up in Dixon, spent a lot of time exploring those hills in the Winters area.
Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

The last bike I saw I noticed right off the blue nose of a Busa approaching and as he passed I noticed the blue chrome Kanji as well as it was silver/blue 2-tone, I believe this to be a 2000 Busa. I wondered if it was Tim (pashnit).

Hi Gene, that was me. I came up on you so fast, only when I blipped past did I realize that was another Hayabusa. Small world! Coming home from leading the NorCal Pashnit Tour. Great weather we had all weekend. Pouring cats and dogs all day today so we lucked out. 1100 miles in 3 days. We shot 8 gb of photos, and I have not even gotten around to processing them yet. Still catching up the PashnitMoto side of the house.

If people only knew. :thumbsup:

Dsc09554_berryessa.jpg

Dsc09559_knoxville.jpg

Dsc09563_berryessa.jpg

Dsc09567_berryessa.jpg

What a lot of leaning looks like. :laugh:

Dsc09570_tire.jpg

Dsc09554_berryessa.jpg

Dsc09559_knoxville.jpg

Dsc09563_berryessa.jpg

Dsc09567_berryessa.jpg

Dsc09570_tire.jpg

Hi Gene, that was me. I came up on you so fast, only when I blipped past did I realize that was another Hayabusa. Small world! Coming home from leading the NorCal Pashnit Tour. Great weather we had all weekend. Pouring cats and dogs all day today so we lucked out. 1100 miles in 3 days. We shot 8 gb of photos, and I have not even gotten around to processing them yet. Still catching up the PashnitMoto side of the house.

If people only knew. :thumbsup:

View attachment 185560

View attachment 185561

View attachment 185562

View attachment 185563

What a lot of leaning looks like. :laugh:

View attachment 185564

That's amazing Tim, really small world I guess. Kinda funny as soon as I saw the blue chrome Kanji I thought it might be you, I pulled over thinking you might turn around but after standing there for a couple minutes I thought you could be sitting down the road waiting same as me. Guess I'll get to meet you some other time.

Now as for my no leaning bald down the middle rear tire I bought the bike last year with it like that, also feeling a bit cautious after my wreck last year, working on getting my confidence back but I guess that shook me pretty good, all in due time.

Last edited:
Back