Ants on my Busa

Wayneovich

Registered
Big nasty fireants at that noticed them today as I was talking to a friend I haven't been bitten yet, I must have parked in their trail or something as I have no fireant beds near my home. I sprayed the places where they seemed to come from Anyone ever had this happen?

Big nasty fireants at that noticed them today as I was talking to a friend I haven't been bitten yet, I must have parked in their trail or something as I have no fireant beds near my home. I sprayed the places where they seemed to come from Anyone ever had this happen?

You live in Alabama! There are always big fire ants close by! And even more firery big Aunts, closer!:rofl:

Sorry bro, I grew up in Al, and know your pain, they get everywhere QUICK. If you get bitten too much you will get the shakes, trust me, I know!
A few wheelies and 150+ should shake them off!:laugh:
Be safe,
Bubba

Last edited:
Never had ants before, but I do find an occasional spider trying to bum a ride..:laugh:

Mission accomplished (I hope)walked out this morning and had several of them dead on the rear wheel little turds were trying to escape their fate, As for the bait traps I have 4 of them on there right now just to make sure, but I will reduce it to 1 when I'm fully sure :laugh:

All joking aside Wayne you should check airbox and other places and pockets where they could be.
Fire ants can build a huge nest overnight with 1000s.
Ram air tubes look like perfect little caves for them to crawl down and nest in.
Depending on how much time they had there could be alot sucked onto your filter or another unwanted place.

Had that happen to a Camaro once...a friend's child left some candy on the dash for a couple days and tooks me months and a few insect smokers to get them all out.

Bit me like crazy driving down the road, made homes under the carpet...was quite a mess~!~

Back