How do you spend this much $$$

Re: Busa for sale........

Pardon my ignorance, but how do you invest 42K in a $12k bike? Gold plating?

I can see how you can do it, OHLINS suspension, Brembo brakes, 1441 w/ Nitrous, paint...etc (guessing at all of that). My question is why would you do it?

If you plan to put all this kind of money in the bike, you should plan on keeping it. You will never get the money out of it. Nothing against custom Busa's. Just see many of the float around the internet on sale for years.

If you plan to put all this kind of money in the bike, you should plan on keeping it. You will never get the money out of it. Nothing against custom Busa's. Just see many of the float around the internet on sale for years.

+1 Very good point indeed!

$ not in the bike.
He's trying to recoup the $14,000 a piece for the 3 boob jobs his girlfriends got !

Guys, remember this is not just a Busa owner wanna be! This is an Org member who has been here for a while. He lives not too far from me either. I would like to know his situation before I judge his asking price and motive for selling.
Just a few pennies of mine.

Bubba

Easy to do if you don't do any of your own labor and include the price of the bike

YEP...exact what I was thinking! I do my own wrenching and the MULLET is about $33K...still stock paint and not lots of chrome.

He would be further ahead to remove back to stock and part out the extras.

its easy, just walk into a custom shop and give them the platinum card, and say "go for it!"

freakin groovy lookin bike :whistle: um yea, shes groovy lookin too..lol

$ not in the bike.
He's trying to recoup the $14,000 a piece for the 3 boob jobs his girlfriends got !

:rofl:

I don't understand why people invest so much in Bike just to sell them at such a loss just does not make sense. I'm sure someone will buy it though:beerchug:

I learned long ago when I bought my first Harley, short of actual performance mods, bling has little resale value.

Its not for us to understand why he made that choice. I assume its a forced sale. No one just decides to throw money away or part with their Busa. :beerchug:

This is easy to do, I negotiate like this alllll the time.

"Excuse me sir, how much is that part right ther... DOUBLE IT."

But seriously, I would have bought a Ferrari 348 Challenge if I had "$42,000" kickin around...

I could do it, give me $42,000.00, and I'll show yah !!

That's just a different branch of the motorcycle tree (customizing). Just like people like racing track, or Drag, it's their thing !!

SWEET bike !!

Back