Need a little help with waypoints on TomTom rider 1

IG.

Registered
I am trying to create a route for the upcoming track day - will be pulling the bike on a trailer for the first time (used to ride to the track, but now my wife can come with me... with all good conseqences). So, TomTom comes up with a route, but I can't take Parkways, only Expressways because trailers are not allowed on Parkways. So, I chose option "Travel via" or something along that, find a new point on the map, and the thing recalclulates the route - great!

Now, the problem is as I try to add another waypoint, the stupid thing attempts to replace my first one I just created. So, it seems there is no way to create more than one waypoint. Can I alter the route some other way?

I know if I install their software, I can probably do that. Any other way to do it without installing the software?

Thanks,

Thanks. I think I did figure it out by using itinerary planning. But what a crappy device! Their software on computer is slow, gives me error messages reading point of interest file on the device so I can't use their software to do create/modify a route on the computer. It's so challenging to accomplish the very basic thing - create a route and slightly adjust it in a few places. Not to mention the device throws in an error message highlighted with red color saying not able to save the file bla-bla-bla.

When I have time, I will go to the website you gave and research it more. Thanks again.

Back