Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: GoPro HD Resource Thread-Discussion-Settings-Mounts-Cards-Results

Did you say something?

Default Re: GoPro HD Resource Thread-Discussion-Settings-Mounts-Cards-Results

Just ordered this Cant wait! http://gopro.com/hd-hero-accessories...-remote-combo/

Bowchikawowow!

one more thing added to the short list
    Its about the ride

Bubba Zanetti likes this.

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style

Did anyone see that RAM is actually making a GoPro mount now?

RAM GoPro Camera Mount

Think Pashnit or HondaEast can set up a group buy?

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes

Images

"NOT YET IN STOCK"

But that's finally a good move, considering a made a RAM mount for my gopro 3 years ago.

Well I received the WIFI backpack combo kit today, let me tell ya, its a piece of junk. Remote will not pair up with the backpack. Followed all instructions to the letter, got the new cinaform, reset the cam and kit but still no go. GoPro site is vague at best and there is no telling when they will respond to my plea for help, they really need phone support its not like there not making any money. Well that blows the plans I had for this weekend, and Ill betcha I wont get this resolved before my vacation at the end of the month. I hope I'm wrong, guess I will just have to wait and see. I sure hope you all have better luck than me, for what we pay you would think the would have a better quality control system in place.
    Rant over......good luck ya'll.

Problem solved, bad install of Cineform, reinstalled and it detected every thing just fine, sorry guys its waaaay past my bed time and I'm a fan again so good night.

so you know
    wifi remote and backpack both need there own firmware updates

just picked up my wifi combo today, updating the hero2 now.
    Its about the ride

Well I've recently upgraded to the GoPro 2 and rigged up a mount using RAM mounts to mount where the Frankenstein bolt goes..

Here's a quick around the block. I like the view, its a little "loud" and I wish I could see more tire..

"I came into this world screaming and covered in someone else's blood... I have no problem going out the same way...."

Suffers from PBSD

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GsxrBots View Post
    Well I've recently upgraded to the GoPro 2 and rigged up a mount using RAM mounts to mount where the Frankenstein bolt goes..

Here's a quick around the block. I like the view, its a little "loud" and I wish I could see more tire..

That is a cool video. Play with the settings. You can put it on a wider angle and capture more side to side.

Images

Just hooked up and updated all mine. Wife is going to go fly with it today. A guy on my group ride this morning had 2 cameras mounted (one fore and one aft) and he was talking about how easy it was to turn them both on and off with the remote....

Has anyone else had a problem trying to get theirs to update? I downloaded the Cineform Studio crap, plug in the GoPro, and it says there is an update available. EVERY time, it says it fails when I do it. I'm following the directions to a T and nothing..

Anyone else have issues or solutions before I contact GoPro?

The camera still works perfectly, even after the "failure" so I might just deal with it, but its annoying..

Images

Call them I hear they are very accomodating.

I did this proceedure Sat night and it worked without issue. Make sure you turn your AV/FW off first time just in case.

I didn't turn my AV/FW off, so maybe I'll try that tonight. Didn't seem like it should really matter. Maybe it does.

Images

I had to read the instructions about 5 times, and did it from the instructions on the website. It's very particular about what has to be connected/on/off/sequence/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by skydivr
    I had to read the instructions about 5 times, and did it from the instructions on the website. It's very particular about what has to be connected/on/off/sequence/etc.
    Thanks skydivr, I turned off my antivirus and my firewall and boom flawless update.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Having issues with my new remote also it keeps locking up the camera and I have to pull the battery to get it to restart maybe I will try uninstalling the studio and starting over.

How to stop the camera from bouncing. Just took my first video and the roads are rough and the camera bounces all over almost to the point you cant watch it. I have it mounted on the fairing next to the mirror and I can see the camera bouncing while I was riding. I have the 3m tape mount on now. Is the suction mount more steady. Any suggestions would be grearful.
    2011 White

V & H header with 2 bros exhaust

Images

Quote Originally Posted by tjdobb View Post
    How to stop the camera from bouncing. Just took my first video and the roads are rough and the camera bounces all over almost to the point you cant watch it. I have it mounted on the fairing next to the mirror and I can see the camera bouncing while I was riding. I have the 3m tape mount on now. Is the suction mount more steady. Any suggestions would be grearful.
    Find a better spot. No, not much will help with that. A RAM ball mount can help dampen some, but it still depends on the location you mount at. The more solid, the better (less vibration). Suction cup over 3m tape won't make much difference

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)