My Busa Dog Tags

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered

Hey, all...

Last time I was visiting CAp, a handful of weeks ago, he made my Dog Tags for me while I watched.

I asked him to put the following information on the ICE side of 'em...

• Full Legal Name
  • Blood Type
  • Religion
  • U.S. Service Veteran Status
  • Primary Next of Kin (PNOK)
  • No Known Allergies (insert your own here, of course)
  • Registered Organ Donor (again, insert your own here)
It was cool to watch them being created...

Here's a pic of the way they turned out...

If you want some for yourself, contact CAP through the site, or go to King Keepsakes - Highlights.

My Dog Tags.jpg

Very cool!

Should be like any other mandatory piece of ATGATT you put on before you head out IMO.

That's cool could he do Gixxer tags??I have my real GI dogtags but still. I have something else cool I'll post on here in a minute. I'll just post a link. don't feel like retyping all of it.

CAp ???? don't see a member list therefore I don't know how to pm him. I didn't know know if "CAp" was his screenname.....face it man I'm new here ....haha:poke: can u send me a link to his profile via pm or something?

Nice! I am going to have to get me a set as snazzy as those!:thumbsup: Weekday rides are usually solo and more important to have the ice info. I used to ride with someone who has my ICE info. :whistle: Work has a way of cutting into serious hoonification!

Cool I'll be contacting ........gotta find work first. hope 2 morrow. laid off at thanksgiving. I don't seem to be getting email notifications of replies....and yes i think it's enable. gonna check then going to sleep.

Back