out of the shop

USnavy2485

Donating Member
Registered
this is the before and after and i come home in a couple weeks for leave :thumbsup: still needs paint and some minor tweaks, like putting the hump on, but i like it so far, thanks to goldenchild for the exhaust and several other parts :beerchug: what ya think?

bike.jpg

at the store.jpg

busa4.jpg

busa1.jpg

What a difference! Magnifico! Going to look even better once the hump is installed.

Daniel @ Cloud Nine is good peeps :thumbsup:

thanks, like i said minor stuff so far because i havent been able to touch it myself, bought her last time i was home on leave...

It was my pleasure and hope we can do business again..I always liked the color scheme here's one of mine parked in street before I took it out one day..

post-15-53104-IMG_0806.jpg

thats a nice bike man. where you stationed at, rating etc? I was Navy for 11 years. MM over in japan. Sasebo and Yokosuka.

thank bro, im stationed in bahrain, im an MA workin for Martime Expeditionary Squadron 3, my mother command is in san diego but our det is permanantly in bahrain

thank bro, im stationed in bahrain, im an MA workin for Martime Expeditionary Squadron 3, my mother command is in san diego but our det is permanantly in bahrain

went to Bahrain a couple times...sittin at the picnic tables doin a lot of drinkin...be safe on that 'busa man. long as you respect her, your gonna love her. Keep the Rubber side down

Wassup, shipmate! Spent a few days in Bahrain on my way to the UAE (was with IBU-21/22 in Jebel Ali/Fujairah). Have to say that it is one of the better places to be in the Middle East but Dubai was not too shabby either :whistle:

Be safe out there and see you back here in SoCal soon.

Last edited:
put some kanji plugs in them or I think i have one modded already I will sell.

Back