Well guess what.....

Tdog

Registered
I joined the Org last week and asked a question in the new member forum if I should switch from this to a Busa. What do you think I did?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

I am so disappointed in myself :( that I waited this long in my life to enjoy this remarkable bike. I have you guy's to thank for the encouragement to get my dream bike. I have to give a special thanks to Busabrett for all of the advice over the phone. Heck.. we live less than 10 miles from each other.

I'm sure you guys already know but wanted to share this. Started pricing insurance and found out this. Progressive $2068 a year......Geicko $1238 a year......Cottonstate, who I have my car's and homeowner's with, are you ready? $383 a year!!!! May be worth checking into if any of you haven't shopped in a while.

Did you sell your other bike or were you able to hang on to it for versitility?

Dan

I'm sure you guys already know but wanted to share this. Started pricing insurance and found out this. Progressive $2068 a year......Geicko $1238 a year......Cottonstate, who I have my car's and homeowner's with, are you ready? $383 a year!!!! May be worth checking into if any of you haven't shopped in a while.

That rocks! Good news all around for you sir :thumbsup:

:welcome: to owning the baddest hyperbike on the planet. Enjoy!

Back