Ping Broward County Florida Peeps

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
If anyone has a chance to check in on Paul Rosa (pwall97) in or around this area, it would be appreciated. He's a new member here on the .oRg and is trying to sell parts to fix up his bike (240 kit he's been asking for help with). I tried to help him out by purchasing plastics and a tank, but he's dropped off the planet. We were trying to work out a few kinks in what didn't get shipped and he seems to have disappeared. He'd broken his arm in an accident on his busa and I just wanted someone to check in on him make sure he's alright.

When you see him though, also ask him if he'll take care of his Midwest brother on those parts. Everyone here has been more than gracious to help me get my bike put back together and I'd hate to see Paul be an exception, especially after he seemed to be working so hard to get this straightened out.

Thank you Florida .oRg members and Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Just on update on our brother Paul Rosas (pwall97). It appears he hadn't vanished as I feared. I just got a couple of text messages, a few emails and a phone call from him all in one day! I'm happy to report he is alive and well and seems to be making good progress on the road to recovery from his accident and gathering up parts for his 240 kit project.

Sad to say, though, we weren't able to iron out our interpretations of what constitutes honor and integrity. If you all get a chance to visit our brother, he could use some good friends as an example on how to get along well with others. He's still pretty young and has lots of energy. He could probably benefit with some redirection as I'm not quite sure he'll wind up where he wants to the way he's going about it. Be kind to him and gentle, I don't think he's had much in the way of good ol' fashioned encouragement to do the right thing.

Thanks everyone for your offers of help, it's much appreciated. The .oRg is a great place to be! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks, M! That brought a tear to my eye...

(I read somewhere, though, there is only one really good man...)

It's great to have sisters like you! Tell your dad 'Hey!' for me and you guys have a good 'un!

(Soon to be all six of you now?!?)

Congrats again!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Aww, thanks JW ;) Just refreshing to see someone post something like that over bashing the guy and being angry. Taking the high road my friend; I hope others learn from you :thumbsup:

I too have purchased from Pwall97 and haven't had any communication since I sent the money. Good to know he is a real person. I will be Patient but I needed my parts like yesterday.

Hey, Paul. Ive been trying to get ahold of you for your address. I'd sure like to get your parts back to you so we can finish up our business. Please e-mail me an address for shipping. I'd appreciate it, partner! Thanks, and have a good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

I still have not received my parts. He sent me a pm with a shipping number from USPS but it doesn't pull up. Also told me they would be at my door on Tuesday.

Back