Wrecked my 09 busa today

johnny1980

Registered
I was riding along an a suburban slammed his brakes on. Still not even sure why he stopped like that for. He got out didnt even ask if I was alright he was being a ****. Hit my brakes to late ending up flying into the back of the suv pretty hard. Thank god I didnt even get a scratch on myself. A little sore I'm sure in the morning I will feel it worse. 1st accident ever still in shock thinking over the scenario. Thanks for my safety gear i will be ok

Last edited:
it got the whole right front and a little on the side it looks minor but from the impact something is going to messed up. I still drove it home it was pulling a little to the right because i was right down the street from my house. I will let insurance take care of it just happy i walked away from the way my body went into the suv

:banghead: That sucks! Glad you walked away ok. Bike can be fixed or replaced.

If you decide to start riding again, give yourself some room from vehicles in front of you. Glad your o.k though.

Glad your Okay, early in the season... Time to get her fixed and back on the road..

Its only april she will be looking pretty again. It was a good wake up call for me to be way more observent and become a better driver.

Did he give you a reason why he stopped? I've had a guy slam his brakes on in front of me once. I was able to slow down and change lanes. Then he decided to do the same. Thats when I realized he did it on purpose. Everytime I would change lanes to pass him he would get over before I had a chance to give it gas. But thats another story.

Ma has a law who ever gets hit in the rear is not at fault automatically. There was no damage to the suburban so there not worried about it. I would have to say it was my fault for not paying better attention even tho he slammed his brakes on when there was no traffic. I think he really hated bikers by the way he was acting.

Last edited:
Ya...rookie mistake. It's always your fault when you hit form the back - case closed. You weren't in control of your vehicle.
Better luck next time.

yes it was my negligence so I take the blame just happy to be alive so I can learn from a very valuable mistake.

Ya...rookie mistake. It's always your fault when you hit form the back - case closed. You weren't in control of your vehicle.
Better luck next time.

That's what I thought in Florida till sum b-tch hit me in the rear I flashed my brake lights and she got even closer. She was laying on the horn in a rush to do someone's hair. Both of us were charged. It was in a 35mph zone and she wanted me to do 100 mph.

Did he give you a reason why he stopped? I've had a guy slam his brakes on in front of me once. I was able to slow down and change lanes. Then he decided to do the same. Thats when I realized he did it on purpose. Everytime I would change lanes to pass him he would get over before I had a chance to give it gas. But thats another story.

I had an @$$hole $#!t stain do this to me the other night too. It's getting stupid out here. I hate SoCal with a passion (now if only I could convince my wife to move :cursin:)!

In MA people definetly dont care for bikers they pull out it front of you all the time. They use absolutely no caution for you. I let my guard down for one split second an I almost got killed never happen again

Back