3-6 over swing arm picks

ROCKSTEADY

Registered
if anyone has a few picks of 3-9 over arm and 6 over arms of their Busa could you post a few up so I can take a look thanks sending my arm out tonight just want to decide which to go with thanks 08 or or older does not matter

this is what i got off ebay, not a custom but rather a modified factory arm 0-8 over , ill be running 6" over with room to move with diff sprockets ! comes with free ext chain gard !

got it in the mail today so ill let you know when i get home how it looks ex !

i also bought new bearings and spacer for the swing arm so that i do not have to remove any of the old parts , new brake line , chain ex !

swingarm.jpg

swingarm1.jpg

swingarm2.jpg

this is what i got off ebay, not a custom but rather a modified factory arm 0-8 over , ill be running 6" over with room to move with diff sprockets ! comes with free ext chain gard !

got it in the mail today so ill let you know when i get home how it looks ex !

i also bought new bearings and spacer for the swing arm so that i do not have to remove any of the old parts , new brake line , chain ex !

that will be great Spencer will be doing my work for me the more picks I get will better help me decide before the arm reaches the shop lol

yea for the price you can not beet it ! its a factory arm modifid , cut the box off and add the under brace "i like the under brace look " extend and repounder coat ! with chain gard 0"-08", 475+ shipping came to 505 cam out of TN got it in about 3 days !

http://stores.ebay.com/buza13

Last fall I bought this new MacIntosh 0-6" AlumiStreet w/chainguard, bearings, N2O bracket, axle and nuts, air fittings, brake arm, and powder coated black for $1000.

IMG_0274.jpg

Well i got to looking at my swingarm and not realy impressed alomost mad, so these are some pics i took of the welds ,, not what i would expect on a swingarm! tell me what you think

i dont know why the under brace loop was not one peace but , any how ugly im concerned with teh integrity of the welds so what do you think

DSCF0685.jpg

DSCF0686.jpg

DSCF0687.jpg

DSCF0688.jpg

DSCF0689.jpg

Here is my '04 Busa with Canadian Mike Modded 600 Arm with underbracing. Front end is lowered 3/4" and rear is lowered 2" wheelbase is sitting at 64 1/2" (+6" over stock).
busa 31.jpg

busa 31.jpg

Misty says 6" is enough for her. :whistle:

===================================================================

000_3038.jpg

If I had to do over I would go 3-9 also. with box mod and under bracing.

Back