busas and drive-thrus?

TommyGunn1300

Registered
i'll admit.. im lazy when it comes to fast food. i would much rather sit in the drive thru then park and go in. anyone else take their busa through the drive thru? where do you keep your combo meal when you drive off? i put mine in front of the tripple tree behind the windscreen. it seems to workout pretty good, but i have yet to find a place to put a drink.

where does everyone else put their large diet coke?

thanks

i stop at 7-11 and get a 2 litter and it sits between me and the tank.my fat belly holds it from going anywhere:laugh:

I do this all the time (though not on a busa) small tank bag will make life much easier, never mind warmer and in tact when you actually make it home.

im thinking a popcorn drink box / holder from a movie theater. would work perfectly, you could put the bag of food in the popcorn slot and it wont go anywhere, and a drink in the drink holder.

rest it between the triple and your tank!

Colton

I put mine in my riding jacket and zip it up, kinda makes me look fat but then again I am eating fast food and being lazy so it kinda fits :poke: Oh and no place for a drink here either

In SoFla there are drive thru everythings.
You can pull into the 'beer barn' and get and ice cold Snapple tea served quick and ride.
I do go to the fast food stops drive thrus but get not drinks when doing that.
Usually roll up then twist the bag and clinch it between my teeth, backpack or bungie on the back seat.
When I'm getting the 189 oz biggie size coke I go in .

In front of the triple tree myself. Duncan Donuts puts 3 in a bag, they fit perfect :thumbsup:

I went to the drive-thru at Wendy's and I put 2 lids on the drink and put it in a wendy's bag by itself then I put it all in the Icon bag I got with my helmet that I now use as a "backpack". Got home and there was no drink spillage and my fries were still warm! :thumbsup:

I went to the drive-thru at Wendy's and I put 2 lids on the drink and put it in a wendy's bag by itself then I put it all in the Icon bag I got with my helmet that I now use as a "backpack". Got home and there was no drink spillage and my fries were still warm! :thumbsup:

Your lucky you did not wind up with a wet buttcrack !

I put mine in my riding jacket and zip it up, kinda makes me look fat but then again I am eating fast food and being lazy so it kinda fits :poke: Oh and no place for a drink here either

Same here

I skip the drive-thru and go to Sonic drive-in. Park, order, sit on bike and eat. They have a little tray I can put the cherry limeade on when I'm not drinking it.

The bike always is a conversation starter with the carhops too.

Back