Irresponsible riding (deathwish)

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Don't know if this is a repost or not...mad skills BUT:

I needed a clicker to count how many times these guys were dead meat....or kill someone else. Very irresponsible and give the rest of us a bad name. Take it to the track. To ride like this, you have to have total disregard for your own life or anyone elses...these guys won't last long if they continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't even say that I would have fun riding like that... I don't think I own a sportbike to ride like that. There are so many things to be wary of on public roads.. Wow!!! That's Russian Roulette... :rulez:

P.S. They were digging into those turns though... :bowdown:

My guess is that they are already dead or confined to a wheelchair so the issue has probably corrected itself. I can't imagine what idiots like that are thinking when they ride like that or even what they are thinking when they post the video? Wow dude, look, we were awesome out there! Look at all the cars coming towards us getting out of the way! We are soooooo badazzzz!

Pathetic f*&king losers.:moon:

Nuts!

The guys look pretty evenly matched. The camera was backin it in alot but also looked like he was pushing the front quite a bit almost lost it a couple times. I dont mind so much if they want to risk their own skin but when any rider endangers other riders or drivers thats where I get ticked.

Here is one from about 10 ten years ago. I read somewhere this rider eventually died in a crash... Black Prince in France I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a car dealership in town that switches sayings on his board. The most recent one that I've read and enjoyed says "Do you drive faster then your angels can fly?"

Total disregard for life and limb! I don't like the term "Stupid" but I will say these two hopefully never reproduced!

Cleaner lines you say? Count the number of times the cleaner lines guy was in the oncoming lane?

Street riding using both lanes is a recipe for a visit to the devils door!

Last edited:
Watch him go between the car and the Motor home in the curve....

Cleaner lines as in wasn't hugging the ditch as camera bike.

Still doesn't make it right, I agree.

Always hug the ditch entering a left hand corner. You'll live a longer life with both legs still functional!

These two yahoos could have easily stayed in thier own lanes at this speed. Lack of talent was their problem. Combined with lack of comon sense as well!

Repost on the first vid but a good reminder of what could be coming at you will riding your ride on the canyons..:down:

Stopped watching at 2:45 when they were seconds away from being hit head on by a large truck. Fast sure, skills not so much :poke: If they were really that talented they would be at the track passing other people not on the street scaring other people. At 2 min in both riders had been in on coming lanes in blind corners. This is not what skill looks like, this is what a trip to the ER starts like.

If someone on this board ever sees me ride with that much disregard please punch me in the mouth. :rulez: It will hurt a whole lot less then the pain I am running towards.

Last edited:
These two yahoos could have easily stayed in thier own lanes at this speed. Lack of talent was their problem. Combined with lack of comon sense as well![/QUOTE said:
my thoughts exactly , ok so they were quick but the level of riding i thought was quite poor :banghead:

if i caught up to someone riding this way on a public road Id knock them the f-out

Not quite what I was getting at.

I haven't been riding over 23+ years yet remaining alive with all my limbs being a complete moron and/nor without any lack of common sense.

If you took my 'better lines' comment as me personally applauding idiotic riding like that then you surly misinterpreted my intentions. I was stating that sure, they do ride like moronic, condemned idiots "but", I noticed something. I was tying to point out a casual observation, that "one seemingly had better control/more confidence through the corners then the other".

In no way, shape or form do I condone this sort of riding on a public street. Nothing more, nothing less.

Always hug the ditch entering a left hand corner. You'll live a longer life with both legs still functional!

These two yahoos could have easily stayed in thier own lanes at this speed. Lack of talent was their problem. Combined with lack of comon sense as well!

The scariest parts to me were at 4:16 and at 4:53. I thought he was going to die for sure. He was just seconds from going 1v1 with that truck.

That is way to reckless for me. I wanna go home after a fun day of riding.

I had to stop watching the second video. Right at 1:56 the car in the far left lane has its blinker on is is halfway thru his lane change when Super Retardo passes him.
I've never met anyone who rides this reckless.

Back