Carrozzeria Wheels

mjt999

Registered
Hello all,

I posted my introduction under the new owners group a few days ago...I am also the guy who sold one of the new forum members his 2000 Blue/Silver Busa recently.

I am very interested in buying some Carrozzeria Wheels for my 08 Busa and have been talking to a local shop here in Tucson (Evan Steel Performance) about buying them. They said they would be willing to do give me and athers a price break if I can get a couple of people to go in on a group buy.

Can I just post this call for general interest or are there some forum rules I need to follow? I can research cost if anyone is interested.

Best,
mjt999

I would suggest you send an message to some of our sponsers here and see what kind of price they can give ya. :beerchug:

Thanks Fastfrog007!

Will do Kento-Moto. Searched a found that neoBusa went that route also.

Site Sponsors please PM me your best deal for a set of Bright Gold for my 2008 please. and if a group buy how many peeps minimum and at what price?

I would love to get in on this deal, but I am out of work right now and my first interview is tomorrow at 2. Do keep us posted on what ends up with this deal.

Will give an update as things progress. Very nice sleeper_red...was wondering how the reds would look on the Black! I will see about GPW. I also have a pm I need to respond to about the wheels. Thanks!

Sorry Big Guy. Best of luck on your interview. I see your right up the road from me, what type of work? Hey ogre, mainly gravitated towards the CZ's b/c the guys offered a group buy...not sure they have a distributor arrangement with BST.

I believe Brocks is the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for the BST's. I've had these wine red Carrozzerias since last fall but just now mounted a set of Power Ones and should have them on by the weekend. The pics don't do the wheels justice.

IMG_0285.jpg

I can do just about any wheel on the market pm me for price just remember they not free...

bike
color
size wanted

I've been so pleased with CZ wheels....in every way!

Raydog

P1010334.JPG

P1030092.JPG

P1030383.JPG

wm_normal_img_0067_vortex_sprocket_900.jpg

I believe Brocks is the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for the BST's. I've had these wine red Carrozzerias since last fall but just now mounted a set of Power Ones and should have them on by the weekend. The pics don't do the wheels justice.

Couldn't agree more. Now do me a favor, please use Pledge when cleaning those beauties. You'll be very thankful you did. Also, you may want to start using the Dupont chain wax. Again, you'll be very thankful you did. Your drivetrain/rear wheel will stay like this.
4456018944_15c70bd793_b.jpg

They're great looking wheels for sure. I ordered a set of these from GPW yesterday...

4TITANIUM.jpg

You guys are making me jealous! I do have 2 questions on the CZ wheels. Do they offer the rear wheel in a 240 size? What is the weight savings with the CZ wheels (in stock size) over the stock wheels?

Back