Got New KANJI. Pics .Tapeworks Reflective

bmm77

Registered
Well i couldnt stand the Gold Kanji...just not my thing...SO i ordered the RED REFLECTIVE from tapeworks, and i feel like the bike is brand new! hahah.

I love red, and so this worked out perfectly...also the quality is a 10, the fit of the overlays is a 10.

They look so BADASS at night when a car is near...they literally GLOWWWWW.....coolest thing i ever seen...

took some pics with the flash on so u could see the glow effect.

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

Very nice...Rob at Tapeworks is a great guy and offers an excellent product. He has done all my stickers for me :thumbsup:

I like the hint of red against the blue & black....I bet it looks really cool depending on how the light hits it too :beerchug:

thanks guys! ya just enough to personalize it...i love it!

Got the LED ground lighting in last night...putting them on this weekend and will take pic at sunset and then at night

Tape works overlay is the best way to change your Kanji...why mess with taking the old ones off. :thumbsup:

Lookin good brother!

Looks great. Is that just an overlay over the stock one? Did you just buy the single overlays or do you have to buy a set with other decals?

only a set was available...thats the only part that sucked...

I only used 2 suzuki symbols, and the hayabusa symbols...i have no need for the oversized 1340 GSX R Symbols, or the giant SUZUKI lables....

Back