Calling fattys

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
How many of you here have fatty tires? Who is who with the fattys. It's good to know to disucss any issues.

Took me awhile to get "onboard" with the look but i kinda like it actaully now...and am in the market for a 240 kit for my '08...but don't want anything bigger...or longer than 4 or 6 over...just not that into a big wide tire sticking waaaaaaaaay out the back

Not sure how Fatt were talking about but here is Misty with her 240 Azz

===================================================================

000_2732.jpg

000_2733.jpg

000_2734.jpg

000_2782.jpg

I thought you were calling out for all the fat guys on the site! I answered right away only to find out it is about tires. I'm glad it is nothing about fat guys. We are a sensitive lot.:laugh:

I've got the same bike FastFrog, and love the way the way the 240 looks on yours! Just wish I could afford to do a 240 kit right now.

Thanks Big Guy, I sorta fell into mine, a Org member local to me was selling it, I couldnt pass up the deal. Sold a gun scrapped up some cash for it. Weird thing is, Demmym(michael) and i got our kits within a week of each other.

Last edited:
Thanks Big Guy, I sorta fell into mine, a Org member local to me was selling it, I couldnt pass up the deal. Sold a gun scrapped up some cash for it. Weird thing is, Demmym(michael) and i got our kits within a week of each other.

Great minds think alike. :thumbsup:

Wait...did you ask for Fatties or PHATY....I have both:laugh: I think after the turbo build is finished....I need some new pic of the MULLET with the Wife together. THese pics are about 2 years old.

4x6-MC_IMG_9918.jpg

DSCN1412.jpg

Spote3 Nice bike. Looks like your taillight is resting on the rear wheel.:thumbsup:

Thanks! I have the adjustable rear lowering links, so the tallight is about a half inch above the rear tire! It was even closer, but i raised it up just a bit. Its like Bigrods,I have the air susp, so it rides MUCH higher.

Back