Pics from my trip to Cali

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered

I took over 1200 pics and 1 video.

Highlights:

Conway, AR:
first sighting of the massive storm hitting OK. Found out AR is a no-helmet state.... got passed by a goldwing with the strobing headlights and the rider had no helmet.

Fort Smith, AR:
Started raining

OKC:
Stopped raining (6 hours later). Almost had a wreck, due to a blind curve and a stop sign on a surface street under the I40.

TX state line:
Came up on a wreck that happened 5 minutes earlier, Lady was heading eastbound and somehow started flipping and crossed the median into the westbound lanes. She and her passenger died according to the LEO in Amarillo

Amarillo TX:
nom nom nom

Albequerque, NM:
coming into albuquerque, I had to have been clocked 20+ the speed limit... but they never came after me. Met up with Wag and "the Wiff" and they fed me and gave me a place to sleep. /highfive
IMG_0045.jpg

AZ state line:
...Blizzard....

Flagstaff, AZ:
A lady working for FedEx called me a retard for driving in the "current weather conditions" Decided to hit the 17 instead of staying on the 40.

I-17:
Fun road. had 15+ LEOs point and stare at me going down the road. They were at an overlook with the local news channel peeps staring at the snow storm.

Phoenix, AZ:
finally started warming up

Indio, CA:
This is what it is all about 4x4 animal style
IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I so don't like you for posting a pic of In-N-Out......
You have no idea how deeply that cuts me!
Glad you had a safe trip:thumbsup:

I took over 1200 pics and 1 video.

Highlights:

Conway, AR:
first sighting of the massive storm hitting OK. Found out AR is a no-helmet state.... got passed by a goldwing with the strobing headlights and the rider had no helmet.

Fort Smith, AR:
Started raining

OKC:
Stopped raining (6 hours later). Almost had a wreck, due to a blind curve and a stop sign on a surface street under the I40.

TX state line:
Came up on a wreck that happened 5 minutes earlier, Lady was heading eastbound and somehow started flipping and crossed the median into the westbound lanes. She and her passenger died according to the LEO in Amarillo

Amarillo TX:
nom nom nom

Albequerque, NM:
coming into albuquerque, I had to have been clocked 20+ the speed limit... but they never came after me. Met up with Wag and "the Wiff" and they fed me and gave me a place to sleep. /highfive
View attachment 180806

AZ state line:
...Blizzard....

Flagstaff, AZ:
A lady working for FedEx called me a retard for driving in the "current weather conditions" Decided to hit the 17 instead of staying on the 40.

I-17:
Fun road. had 15+ LEOs point and stare at me going down the road. They were at an overlook with the local news channel peeps staring at the snow storm.

Phoenix, AZ:
finally started warming up

Indio, CA:
This is what it is all about 4x4 animal style
View attachment 180805

WOW!!!:beerchug:

Very rarely do I sit thru an entire video over a few mins, but this was nice.
Good trip, and you seemed to have picked a good time to do this, even with the colder weather areas. Got to meet peeps and eat the best Burger in town, The four X four, :rofl:

Thanks and great music BTW, I wish you had put up the artist on the credits.

I really hope to meet up and ride with you in the future. I am not far away.
Bubba

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the correct coast and the right time zone...

...and to SoCalSportBikes. :beerchug:

1st song Waking the Demon by Bullet for my Valentine
2nd song Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin

awesome video awesome music man too bad you weren't up in my area but then again there is really nothing in San Jose to see well except more in and out burger :laugh:

Back