How I spent a cold rainy Sunday

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
Its cold and rainy here today. So I spent the day fabricating a front mount for the GiPro.

DSCI0209.jpg

DSCI0208.jpg

DSCI0207.jpg

Did ya test it yet? When I put my PoS camera on the mirror stem it shook BAD! Movie came out to be really shaky. Dunno how GoPro deals with shaky surfaces, but that mirror DOES shake.

Thats interesting Dennis, let me know how that works out, I might make something like that for mine. I would feel better about that than the suction cup, still afraid of losing it. :laugh:

If not for raining days, who would get anything done on their bikes? Nice Job Dennis!

Thats interesting Dennis, let me know how that works out, I might make something like that for mine. I would feel better about that than the suction cup, still afraid of losing it. :laugh:

make some kind of lanyard to attach when using the suction cup in case it does release. Make sure it isnt too long to get tangled if it drops.

Got the exhaust back on Luci yesterday (a couple days sooner than I thought I would :) ) Took her for a lap aroung the block in the rain to make sure everything was OK. Tested out the mirror mount while I was at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice unobstructed view, not too shakey, looks like a great job to me:thumbsup:

Got the exhaust back on Luci yesterday (a couple days sooner than I thought I would :) ) Took her for a lap aroung the block in the rain to make sure everything was OK. Tested out the mirror mount while I was at it.

Nice mount and a great vid. It looks like it is going to work out nicely :beerchug:

Back