best price on Brocks alien head

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
where can i get an alien head full system at an unbeatable price? New or used...preferrably new but depending on the price used...$$$ is hiding these days

Best price on a new one will be direct from them .
Call them direct and ask to speak to EJ Markley.
He will give you as good as price as any.
Not that others can't just that these systems have it seems set pricing and it's hard to beat Brocks direct by more than fifty bucks .
I just sent them back a perfect condition Alien Head muffler because they sent me a one off all black muffler.
Ask EJ what became of this as I sent it direct to him.
That and a new header from him may be a really good bet ?

Last edited:
Good lucks with getting the best price. You should get ahold of Blanca Busa. From what I have read he deals with them a lot and should be a great help to you. :thumbsup:

I got a AH system for a gen 1. It will include the removable silencer plug, spring removal tool, mounting bracket, used with slight flat scrap on the 3-4 header about the size of a .25 piece.

I went turbo so I removed the AH, otherwise I would still be using it. I liked that pipe over all others. Looking for $650 plus whatever the shipping is to your place.

I can send pics to anyone interested so you can decide if the flat spot is an issue before purchase. If I thought it was a performance issue I would of replaced the piece long ago as Brocks sells the individual pieces. I just never got around to taking pics, posting in the for sale, etc.

Here is what it sounds like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megawatt is it an Alien Head or round Short meg ?
Reason I ask is cuz I do not think the AH comes with removable baffle ?

Your pipe and I may certainly be wrong..

Its an alien head. Brocks does sell a removable sound restrictor that lowers the sound a couple dB. The AH does not have the ability to remove the baffle.

DSCN0642.jpg

I am at work now and can't take pics of the system off my bike at this time.

Again sorry for the confusion..

The short meg comes with removable baffle .
The Alien Head does not..
per their site

BUT

you are saying you have some sort of baffle that does go into your AH that lowers the sound ?
You say its an Alien Head but then say AH does not...(they are same thing?)

Is it shaped like this ?
Or is it round ?

AH or Alienhead
S1007-AH_350.jpg

Round Shortmeg with removable baffle
ShortMegSystem_450.jpg

again not doubting you , your pipe, just want to be clear only to poss learn something new about their systems.

Prototype Alien Head 2.04.10 005.jpg

Blanca Brocks makes an insert that goes inside the baffle that is currently there. Theinsert will fit both the shortmeg and the alienhead.

Mega I think highestgrades bike is a 2nd gen and the two exhausts are not interchangable between the two.

Higestgrade you might check out psychobike classifieds for a used one. They seem to pop up on there quite a bit because people changing over to sidewinders or going turbo. Ic you are going to go with a new one I would go direct or give goldenchild a pm

personally i would reccomend schnitz...

the reason a deal cant be had on brocks under msrp is brock doesnt set msrp the manufacturer does.

sorry....I got a genII...alien head is what i want...i hope it clears my 330 swingarm...i'll check out psychobike

Again sorry for the confusion..

The short meg comes with removable baffle .
The Alien Head does not..
per their site

BUT

you are saying you have some sort of baffle that does go into your AH that lowers the sound ?
You say its an Alien Head but then say AH does not...(they are same thing?)

Is it shaped like this ?
Or is it round ?

AH or Alienhead
S1007-AH_350.jpg

Round Shortmeg with removable baffle
ShortMegSystem_450.jpg

again not doubting you , your pipe, just want to be clear only to poss learn something new about their systems.

Blanca, the part that we are referring to was called a silencer plug. I can't find it on Brock's website but I do know it was there. It attatches inside the baffle that is already there. IIRC it was a chrome or stainless and it made it about 5 or 6 db quieter, it also took away a pretty substantial amount of hp.

ok , understood..

I see the info here..

· ALL Brock’s Performance “GP Styleâ€￾ Megaphones (Alien Head, SHORTMEG, Street Meg Shorty) mufflers are VERY LOUD. (Most register approximately 108 dB/A measured on the “Aâ€￾ scale at ½ indicated red line RPM at a distance of 0.5 meters (20 inches) in accordance with SAE J1287. The addition of our NRP-19 Noise Reduction plug results in a measurement of approximately 106 dB/A which is still VERY LOUD. All Brock’s Performance exhaust systems are FOR RACE USE ONLY with no D.O.T., C.A.R.B., or EURO emissions or sound approval. Consult local authorities for the requirements in your area. Brock’s Performance will not be responsible for noise violations (tickets) or any additional expenses incurred to convert or exchange any systems to a more socially acceptable sound level.

seems like any exhaust would be a tight fit on a 330, but if any will work itll prob be this one.

highestgrade the first response to your question gave you the answer to what you asked .
Notice how nobody has said anything else.
No threadjack at all

where can i get an alien head full system at an unbeatable price? New or used...preferrably new but depending on the price used...$$$ is hiding these days

Best price on a new one will be direct from them .
Call them direct and ask to speak to EJ Markley.
He will give you as good as price as any.
Not that others can't just that these systems have it seems set pricing and it's hard to beat Brocks direct by more than fifty bucks .
I just sent them back a perfect condition Alien Head muffler because they sent me a one off all black muffler.
Ask EJ what became of this as I sent it direct to him.
That and a new header from him may be a really good bet ?

:thumbsup:

megawatt if your still selling that AH i'd like to buy it come summer- need to save up some cash, but i have a very big interest in it.

Colton

Back