Corbin or Tobin seat?

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hey fellow riders. I have an 08 hayabusa that I'm gonna replace the seat on. Would you recommend the Corbin or Tobin seat? Why? Anyone have any of these? How's the comfort?

Hey fellow riders. I have an 08 busa that I'm gonna replace the seat on. Do you like Corbin or Tobin seats? Why? Anyone have any of these? How do they feel?

Go with lee at new image. Incredible guy and service. Lee was the guy that was doing the tobin seats for tobin. Lots of guys here have them from lee, myself included.

Comfy to me. Only gotten better the more miles I get on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tobin Here,

Dont have anything to compare to but I can tell you I love my seat and so does my Butt

Corbin! 100%! I've had them on other bikes and just got one for my 08 Wednesday. I had a gel seat, no comparison. You don't slide around on the Corbin if you get the carbon pattern on the top too. It feels like a different bike. I swear it even feels as if it handles better, not suprising because it's so comfortable and the bike seems to just fit better.
I know from past bikes too that it doesn't matter how far or long you ride, the Corbin is great all day!:thumbsup:

Corbin! 100%! I've had them on other bikes and just got one for my 08 Wednesday. I had a gel seat, no comparison. You don't slide around on the Corbin if you get the carbon pattern on the top too. It feels like a different bike. I swear it even feels as if it handles better, not suprising because it's so comfortable and the bike seems to just fit better.
I know from past bikes too that it doesn't matter how far or long you ride, the Corbin is great all day!:thumbsup:

Corbin Man here as well.. :bowdown:

Hopefully Uncle Steve will way in as he has three, meaning Corbin, Gel and either a New Image or Tobin not sure witch one it is.. .. :whistle:

i keep wanting to gravitate towards a tobin. anyone want to lend me one of each, and i'll do a write up? returning both afterwards, of course. only gonna buy the winner tho.

Tobin for sure man. And I am 6'4" tall and weigh about 220. I also have the Buell peg mod and it's an AWESOME mod. I wouldn't sell my Tobin for less then 500 bucks, lol...

That's how much better it feels when compared to the stock seat. You sit more "in" the bike if that explains it. I also tried a Suzuki gel seat just to be sure and hands down I love my Tobin!

Not to mention they look better also.
:bowdown:

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

I tried the Suzuki gel seat and now the Corbin.
Would not try anything else.
Love my Corbin.
(Hey look at it and see where the boys are sitting. COMFORT) :laugh:

Back