Twist of the Wrist 2 - the DVD

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Thanks to Tufbusa, I got the TWT2 DVD yesterday in the mail (along with the two suspension videos).

I have to say that this is a GREAT video for learning how a bike turns and how to control it and yourself. It's well written and scripted, clearly explained and well worth the $$! Frankly, I'd rather have the DVD than the book as it's much easier to understand.

Now, If I can just get to the track and try some of this stuff out! Also gives me something motorcycle related to enjoy while it snows outside!

Thanks to Tufbusa, I got the TWT2 DVD yesterday in the mail (along with the two suspension videos).

I have to say that this is a GREAT video for learning how a bike turns and how to control it and yourself. It's well written and scripted, clearly explained and well worth the $$! Frankly, I'd rather have the DVD than the book as it's much easier to understand.

Now, If I can just get to the track and try some of this stuff out! Also gives me something motorcycle related to enjoy while it snows outside!
I've watched the DVD twice so far, def very simplified and right away I picked up on some riding faults. My friend has TWT2 the book, he says that it shows more about track drawings and suspension setup than the DVD...

I've got the book too. In fact, I have it on .pdf on my computer right now. But I think the DVD explained it better.

I just ordered both DVDs I&II yesterday and will be getting the books too later, we are getting CaliforniaSuberbikeSchool in April here, Im realy considering attending, but at 650euros + new tyres +etcs.. it aint cheap for a day, still Im thinking about it

I just ordered both DVDs I&II yesterday and will be getting the books too later, we are getting CaliforniaSuberbikeSchool in April here, Im realy considering attending, but at 650euros + new tyres +etcs.. it aint cheap for a day, still Im thinking about it

By then, they may be running the BMW 1000RRs....:whistle:

I did the same order as you all! I cant wait... then Karen and I can watch it together! Anything that will help make her and I a better rider!

Well it's really not part 1 & 2... #2 book and DVD is more of a revision of part 1, using newer bikes, and newer technology. He has some different ideas and terminology he uses in the second one.

I've already watched the dvd once, been thru the book several times. I will probable watch the dvd a couple more times before spring hits.

they do not supply bikes with the course, attenders have to bring their own bikes, outfits etc, thats why I would need new tyres :(

Then that must be one of those 'mini' schools? For the main schools here in the states, you can ride one of their bikes (just upgraded from Kawi 600's to 1000RR's) but it's pretty dang expensive - $2450 for two days! (and I'll bet worth it!)

Superbike School :: BMW S1000RR

Last edited:
I watched this last night and it’s worth the money. Just when you think it’s all beginner info they mention something that makes you go "hmm."

I have the book and it is very good. Ordering the DVD and will probably take the class with my bike in the spring.

Got to "Sportbikewrench.com"

Use "tufbusa" in the discount code box and get a 15% discount!

It's well worth the $$

Back