Oklahoma New Plates

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Oklahoma went to a new license plate in 2009 for everything except motorcycles. Now they have new tags for motorcycles.
Nothing to brag about, they are plain and the tag agent could not put the decal on straight. At least they are flat, not like the stamped junk of the past. Hopefully the mounting holes will line up. Sad that you have a nice looking bike and have to put this hideous tag on it.:banghead:

IMG_3405.jpg

man, i just got my renewal in the mail today. guess ill be having one lookin like that within a couple weeks

My tag should be running out here pretty quick. I like the old green and white plates.
Posted via Mobile Device

i used to have personalized plates for my car, and was told when i got them that i had to keep the "original" plate in the car at all times.. does this go for the bikes also?

i used to have personalized plates for my car, and was told when i got them that i had to keep the "original" plate in the car at all times.. does this go for the bikes also?

I heard that too, But come on, On a bike ???

I dont carry mine

Not required on the bikes or cars.

yeah, it didnt make sence since the plates are all registered to the vehicle, but never knew for sure. good info. maybe ill spend the extra 10 bucks this time round.

thats dumb..here a personalized plate (your personalization) is your registration number...there is no (other plate) they renew all of them in may and you pay about 45$ extra to get one

thats dumb..here a personalized plate (your personalization) is your registration number...there is no (other plate) they renew all of them in may and you pay about 45$ extra to get one

$12 here and 6 Personalized Digits

extra $30 in Ohio..they can keep them. Personally i like the stamped variety.

Back