custom shop

flippnswitchez

Registered
Has anyone ever done business with a place called jeepersracing.com in north carolina? i ordered a 45t sprocket chromed and a 16t sprocket for the bike nearly two months ago paid the place and i have not recieved anything nor can i reach the place half of the time.

Not I, but I did ordermine from Cloud Nine an got mine here pretty quickly:thumbsup: good luck to you

i know i know i ordered it when i was deployed and they had the org blocked and i couldnt remember the sponsors

Iv never delt with them, BUt I have spoken with them several times at BIG show. Seemed like a great guy with good parts connections. Keep trying them..phone and Emails.

Sorry for your problems and I hope you get them resolved soon. I was interested in your post because you are running similar gearing to mine. I'm running 17/47 on my 08 and I really love it. You are the first person I have noticed that is running lower gearing than me. For me it made the bike so perfect that I thought there must really be something wrong with the way I'm riding since nobody else likes it that way.

Has anyone ever done business with a place called jeepersracing.com in north carolina? i ordered a 45t sprocket chromed and a 16t sprocket for the bike nearly two months ago paid the place and i have not recieved anything nor can i reach the place half of the time.

No. Think about our sponsors in the future. Street N Track have supplied all my sprockets and chains. Jam up service.

I know the owners get me your order info via pm and I will get on their back for you have direct access to them daily.

Bought a muzzy pipe from them paid $50 more than if I would have bought it from muzzy direct:banghead:

should have checked muzzy website first:banghead:

Other than that didnt have a problem.

I know the owners get me your order info via pm and I will get on their back for you have direct access to them daily.

Its good to know people who know people.

I only know people who know people who know people that used to know people. :laugh:

Back